RATINGS: 144   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 17, 2009
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2010 Tall can that could easily be mistaken for a can or Arizona Iced Tea and purchased at a bodega. Pours pale straw color. Is viscous and tastes like syruppy fermented corn and skunk. The king of the cheap garbage beers I drank when I was 14.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
3fourths (8702) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Thanks for the can Kevin, not sure what I did to you to deserve this. Clear apple juice body with soda-like brown head, quickly diminishing. Nose is putrid spoiled apple cider, intensely heavy with earthy, dirty acetone and drying paint. Taste is no different - rotting red apples and corn phenols. Thin, syrupy texture.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Guinnessman (102) - VACAVILLE, California, USA - OCT 5, 2008
I used this once to strip paint from a volkswagen. It strips the bile from your stomach, too. It’s the first time in my life that I thought I had mistakingly drank Drain-O.

mcelrathj (1) - Manistee, Michigan, USA - AUG 9, 2008 does not count
The best cheap malt liquor in the world. I get the best clean hangovers from this delicious beer. When it hits my lips, its like angels singing. It tatses like God’s vagina.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
joekinty (263) - rockledge, Florida, USA - JUN 9, 2008
fo shizzle git me a foty of the howse in a skirt drank this often in my younger days before they changed it from crazy horse it was actually not bad

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
rcasta (842) - EL SALVADOR - MAY 20, 2008
CRAAAAAAAZY! you gots to brown bag it fool. in and out in and out in and out like a **** on a gsxr

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
unclemattie (4358) - Georgia, USA - MAR 19, 2008
24oz can. Cow print design. sincs MCMXCII (1992?) WTF?? Golden color, watered down looking amber. Aroma of a new box of band-aids. Flavor kicked the gag-reflex in... Finishes sweet on the palate. It appears to be a real beer... Flavor could be more balanced.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
kp (10884) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2008
Date: 02/10/2008
Mode: Can
Source: Tasting, Cellar Party

Appearance: clear gold, fine white head, drippy streaks of lace,
Aroma: sweet corn aroma with light floral hops,
Flavor: light sweet grain flavor with a touch of corn, good earthy balance, light bitter finish,

Aroma: 3/10; Appearance: 6/10; Flavor: 4/10; Palate: 5/10; Overall: 7/20
Rating: 2/5.0
Drinkability: 6/10
Score: 4

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ChainGangGuy (4568) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - FEB 13, 2008
Appearance: Pours a clear, gold body with a small white head. Smell: Why do I continue to subject myself to these things? Sweet-smelling aroma of cereal, fake flowers, ethanol, and household cleaners. Taste: Chemo-corny flavor with an odd, troubling sweetness and lab-created floral hints. Heavy pour of rubbing alcohol. Tough to get down. Mouthfeel: Medium-thin body. Mild carbonation. Thickish mouthfeel. Drinkability: I mustnít let the Crazy Stallion win, I mustnít let it beat me, but Iím afraid Iím done for. Ugh.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Ernest (6841) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - FEB 9, 2008
Bottle (classy wide-mouthed 40oz asks for trouble, but I decline). Head is initially small, frothy, white, mostly diminishing. Body is medium to dark yellow. Aroma is lightly malty (cereal, husks), with notes of DMS and alcohol. Flavor is moderately sweet, lightly bitter. Finish is lightly to moderately sweet, lightly to moderately bitter, unclean. Medium body, watery texture, lively carbonation. Sweet, but not innocent.