overall

RATINGS: 140   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.68   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
jimmack (1222) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - DEC 26, 2005
24oz. can. Pale yellow color with a small white head. Aroma of banana and corn. Sweet malt flavor that actually wasnít as bad as I expected. A bit of banana comes through, but no really terrible flavors. No really good flavors either, but with a malt liquor I was just happy not to be offended.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 15, 2005
Gold Coloring with White Head. Dry Grainy and Corny Aroma. Corny Dry Taste...."I bet you could use a cold one!" I must admit, This One Was More Drinkable Then Most. I am NOW a Crazy Stallion.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
badgerben (4387) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - NOV 30, 2005
Gold color with no head. Corny aroma followed by, guess what... a corny taste. Slightly dry finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
OD40oz (773) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - NOV 28, 2005
being from South Dakota I had heard the big fiasco about this being called Crazy Horse and the big gripe it caused. I never had a chance to try it until one day I found it in a liquor store in Williston ND. I wasnít expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised. It was a pretty decent malt liquor. Not too harsh of a taste and it went down smooth. It made me say ZEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
garrison (759) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - OCT 19, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 14, 2006 The correct way - in a big bottle brought to me by my girlfriend (a.k.a. "Woman, bring me my Forty!") - This one pours a gasoline-hued liquid with a tall, rapidly diminishing white head and a malty aroma. Tastewise, itís a single-note malt alcohol brew, without a lot to recommend it and a smewhat "cabbagey" palate.\But, Hell, it only cost me 1.69 for the forty...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
thehinge (267) - Wilmington, Delaware, USA - AUG 30, 2005
This beer is well carbonated, perhaps too much so. Honey color to it with a huge white head. Aroma has hints of nuts. Flavor is okay....has some malt to it, but no hops whatsoever. This is not horrible, considering the style and itís purpose. Yeah, if I wanted to get stone cold drunk quickly, Iíd consider buying this again....otherwise Iíll pass.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Tmoney99 (10475) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - AUG 15, 2005
Can 24 oz. Clear amber color with small white head that diminished quickly. Little to no aroma. Light body. Light flavor with small finish. Best features are cold and alcohol.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
spkldhenlvr24 (517) - Newburgh/Buffalo, New York, USA - JUL 21, 2005
Looks like Arizona Iced-tea bottle. Dark yellow/golden color with a fizzy white head. Aroma was sour, stale cabage. Bad. Flavor isnít the worst in the world. Sorta sweet. Not too harsh. I just wanted to get this because it looked bad.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
stegosaurus (1882) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 13, 2005
pours golden with an enormous white fizzy head, aroma is unattractive corn-like, water, malt, 5 years old crusty socks. taste was mostly yeast and corn it was thin and a little sour, with a little bitterness. if you can get past the smell this isnt so bad, i guess.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
00cobraR (1103) - Greensboro, North Carolina, USA - JUN 26, 2005
Not very good. pours golden yellow with a ton of white head. Flavor and aroma is that of corn and yeast.