overall

RATINGS: 144   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
frankenkitty (1981) - Oak Lawn, Illinois, USA - JUN 28, 2006
Poured a deep golden, ginger ale-hued body under a fizz-away head. Musty, corny aroma is slightly phenolic with a dash of pepper. Flavor is sweet and grainy with a sticky body. I didnít mind this one, but be warned that this is aimed at the hardcore alcoholic with a sweet-tooth.

<font size=-4>Purchased at <a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Liquors, Chicago, IL 60638<font size=-1>

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Beerdedone (2956) - Croydon, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 30, 2006
40oz. Bottle. Pours yellow\gold with a soapy white head. Aroma of sweet malt, grain, alcohol. Flavor is weak, sweet malts, grain, and boring. Nothing good here.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
JoeMcPhee (9004) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 8, 2006
40 oz bottle. Golden colour, thin whtie head. Light corny aroma with some thin pale malt as well. Some appley cidery notes as well. Surprisingly clean. Thin bodied and a little sweet, but I put the 40 back with nary a grimace. As it warms, it still isnít horrible. Very bland, but it gets you where you want to go.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
SDalkoholic (2232) - Linda Vista, California, USA - JAN 12, 2006
One word alone can describe this beer. Horrid. Flavor is to much alcohol for me to stand but im still going to finish my tall can.Even the beer loks nasty with some dust floating throughout and no head. Never again my freind.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
jimmack (1223) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - DEC 26, 2005
24oz. can. Pale yellow color with a small white head. Aroma of banana and corn. Sweet malt flavor that actually wasnít as bad as I expected. A bit of banana comes through, but no really terrible flavors. No really good flavors either, but with a malt liquor I was just happy not to be offended.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 15, 2005
Gold Coloring with White Head. Dry Grainy and Corny Aroma. Corny Dry Taste...."I bet you could use a cold one!" I must admit, This One Was More Drinkable Then Most. I am NOW a Crazy Stallion.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
badgerben (4610) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - NOV 30, 2005
Gold color with no head. Corny aroma followed by, guess what... a corny taste. Slightly dry finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - NOV 28, 2005
being from South Dakota I had heard the big fiasco about this being called Crazy Horse and the big gripe it caused. I never had a chance to try it until one day I found it in a liquor store in Williston ND. I wasnít expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised. It was a pretty decent malt liquor. Not too harsh of a taste and it went down smooth. It made me say ZEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
garrison (792) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - OCT 19, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 14, 2006 The correct way - in a big bottle brought to me by my girlfriend (a.k.a. "Woman, bring me my Forty!") - This one pours a gasoline-hued liquid with a tall, rapidly diminishing white head and a malty aroma. Tastewise, itís a single-note malt alcohol brew, without a lot to recommend it and a smewhat "cabbagey" palate.\But, Hell, it only cost me 1.69 for the forty...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
thehinge (283) - Wilmington, Delaware, USA - AUG 30, 2005
This beer is well carbonated, perhaps too much so. Honey color to it with a huge white head. Aroma has hints of nuts. Flavor is okay....has some malt to it, but no hops whatsoever. This is not horrible, considering the style and itís purpose. Yeah, if I wanted to get stone cold drunk quickly, Iíd consider buying this again....otherwise Iíll pass.