overall
Brewed by Creemore Springs (MolsonCoors)
Style: Premium Lager
Creemore, Canada
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 401   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.23   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Creemore Springs Premium Lager has been honoured as one of the world’s great beer. Rich, well balanced and made with all the good stuff. Our direct fire brewing process uses only pure spring water, the finest malted barley, imported hops and select yeast to make this unique amber lager. Each batch is crafted by a team dedicated to producing the perfect beer. Creemore Springs Premium Lager should be kept refrigerated. Delivered fresh weekly...Enjoy!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
MrManning (2009) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 26, 2004
Sample- 500 Ml bottle- Dark amber coloured body, very nice! Aromas of some malt, and hops in the background. I also got a whiff of fruit(?). Taste is hoppy, fresh, and a tad malty. A very distinctive taste in my opinion. It went down very easily.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
captainrodaway (1) - USA - FEB 23, 2004 does not count
My "common everyday" beers tend to be Guinness or Bass. I discovered this wonderful beer about 8 years ago during a blind beer tasting party. None of my friends & I could agree on any of the beers we tried. We were all over the map in our scorings. We were trying beers from all over the world. Much to everyones surprise we all gave high marks to this one beer (even after having tasted a lot of beers by this point). When it was announced what beer it was I was surprised. When ever I go back home to Toronto I always order it & I have friends mail bottles to me. I highly recommend this fine product.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
jimbotrost (6) - saginaw, Michigan, USA - FEB 21, 2004 does not count
slight fruit in nose, slight haze, great flavor, somewhat grainy body, nice drinking beer

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
icanrate (22) - Ontario, CANADA - FEB 18, 2004
500 ml bottle. Pours a clear, mostly orange, partly brown, with a normal sized white head, a little lacing. Smells hoppy and fruity-sweet, a little malty. Taste is hops and malt, some bitterness, and an undertone of mild honey-vanilla sweetness. Slightly astringent tongue feel and a bit lively, but not over-carbonated, and quite full and otherwise smooth in the mouth. A good, pretty strong bitter and lightly citrusy tasting finish. Not off the wall shit here, just really quite nice.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Crockett (1028) - Southampton,Ontario, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 1, 2004
Pours light amber with a quick dissipating white creamy head. Sweet, slightly yeasty and roasted malt nose, gives way to some floral accents. Minimal carbonation. Some grass and honey, apricot notes with a nice maltiness. Somewhat watery. Round and Good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Tessic (917) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 28, 2004
This beer pours a nice amber colour with a creamy white head. Initial smell comes up with citrus and caramel malt. First taste is smooth with flavours of malts and a slight bitter hop taste. I find this brewery to have its own flavour like non other. The palate is pleasant with a slight bitterness and sugary malt flavours.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beerhugger (542) - Oshawa, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 27, 2004
One of the local beers worth promoting to people. A beautiful amber coloured lager with a quickly dissipating head and nice lacing. a little sweet at first then a nice lingering aftertaste with a bitter tinge. Solid.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
jgb9348 (4968) - Arlington (Pentagon City), Virginia, USA - DEC 7, 2003
Copper colour with a thin white head. Aroma of malt and graham crackers. Medium-bodied; Astringent malt flavours up front, soon showing a bit sweeter tastes. Aftertaste is fairly bittering-not pleasant, but not horribly offensive. All-in-all, a decent beer-but nothing special. I got this pint at the Scruffy Something in Toronto, Ontario on 05-December-2003.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
frylock (1135) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - DEC 6, 2003
Clear golden apperance. Slight malty aroma. Clean mainly malty flavors, some hops are there in the background. Decent lager.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
ElGaucho (2275) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - NOV 30, 2003
I had this beer for the first time at a friend's house in Toronto in September 2001. I fell instantly enamored of it for its understated complexity, its sessionable quality and its moderate bitterness. Reminds me a bit of a poor man's Anchor Steam. Later on the same trip, I had an opportunity to visit the brewery in person in up-state Ontario. It is nestled in the beautiful small town of Creemore Springs. Unexpectedly they were having a festival of sorts that day, with tours and tastings. At that time, they only had the Lager (later added the Bock). I was hooked. It took me over two years to get another Creemore past my lips (same friend brought some to me in Wisconsin). This time I was less impressed, but that is perhaps due to it following a Stone Double Bastard, which methinks rendered my taste buds useless for the rest of the evening. Nevertheless I still enjoyed it. It has a bland, yeasty lager aroma. Amber in color with a large white head. Slow visible carbonation and head that is mostly eroding. Cookie notes on the tongue. Not as sweet as I remember. Nice cookie, malty finish. Mildly hoppy. Hop profile improves as it warms.