RATINGS: 6   MEAN: 2.28/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.52   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This sweet Pumpkin Cider has delicious fall notes of cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg to enhance our hard apple cider.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
DrSilverworm (8884) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JAN 1, 2015
12oz bottle, thanks to phaleslu. Orange color, with fine particles floating in the body. Kind of a pinkish orange bubbly off-white head, that audibly fizzes away to a minimal ring quickly. The nose smells pretty nice... Vanilla, whipped cream, sweet baked apple. Taste is sugary sweet, unfortunately, but the flavor overall agrees with me. Caramel butter, apple, whipped cream vanilla and apple, as well as some fall spices. I typically enjoy the fall cider style more than other styles, and no surprise this might be my preferred variant of the Crown Valley ciders that I tried, I actually managed to finish the bottle this time. Medium body. Kind of crisp, lighter carbonation. Slick syrupy texture. Complemented my apple & peanutbutter snack nicely. The sugary sweet taste (evident in other ciders from CV that I tried too) is the only thing that holds it back. Adnielsen’s comment makes me realize that it reminds me of a sweet potato casserole. I love sweet potato casserole, so I think that’s why I’m digging this. Smells like either that or some kind of fall-spiced yankee candle.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
phaleslu (7831) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - DEC 25, 2014
12 oz. bottle from a mixed Crown Valley cider pack purchased at The Wine and Cheese Place. Pours a clear bright gold with some bubbles around the edge. This one is all over the place. Plenty of sweet apples but also loads of pumpkin pie spices (nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, clove, ginger), and lots of brown sugar and graham cracker. Light-bodied, with moderate carbonation and a mouthfeel like sweet and spicy and barely tart apple juice. Interesting to try a little but I couldn’t finish a whole one.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
degbert (1444) - Austin, Texas, USA - OCT 30, 2014
Bottle. Pours a reddish-orange with a brief, shallow, white head and lots of visible carbonation. Nose is spice, graham cracker, vanilla, and cheap honey candy. Quite sweet and tart, with some spice and very strong notes of graham cracker pie crust. Reminds me of store-bought pumpkin cheesecake bars. Something funky and a little musty on the finish. It’s all right, but it’s not great.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
wlajwl (4814) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - MAY 22, 2014
Aroma is cinnamon, apples and a hint of heat. The flavor is cinnamon, odd/funky pumpkin, apples and a tart finish.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
jcnielsen (2738) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - NOV 30, 2013
Bottle at Exira Beer Summit IV. Pours a orange color with white head. Pineapple juice, nutmeg, and other spices that don’t mesh well with the juice in the aromas. Apple juice, pineapple juice, some weird veggie juice, and spices in the flavors. This cider just doesn’t work at all.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
adnielsen (10169) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - NOV 30, 2013
Bottle @ Exira Beer Summit IV, Day 3. Thanks to jcnielsen! Pours a bit hazy, bright slightly dark orange appearance with a thin white head. Vanilla frosting in the nose but not in a good way. Canned tomato, cinnamon, apple aroma. Really fucken nasty aroma. Flavor is a bit better but kind of a casserole with tomato sauce and a slight cinnamon apple flavor. Really fucken shitty. Fuck you.