RATINGS: 9   MEAN: 4.34/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.7   IBU: 60   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
We are damned excited to bring you this beer. While the wort was boiling, we added hop additions every minute for 90 minutes.this provides for an extremely complex beer with many levels of hop flavors, aroma and bitterness. The simple malt bill lets the hops do the work while providing a body and balance to the beer. Imbibe this IPA with Element’s Fire, Fish and Chips, or pretty much anything...it’s that good. Features wilamette, chinook, warrior and falconers 7 c’s, and cites hops as well as Rahr 2-row and caramel malts.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
islay (1093) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - DEC 22, 2013
Pint pour, on tap at the brewery’s taproom. Fruity, floral aroma features apricot, peach, sawdust, cat litter, cherry, and pine (Christmas tree, even) scents. Complex and enjoyable smell. Pours a clear, light copper with a small to moderate amount of motionless, thick, creamy, cream-colored head. Excellent, even, full, ubiquitous lacing. Ordinary liquid appearance elevated by the lacing and to a lesser extent the head. Fruit dominates the flavor: Apricot and somehow banana. Apricot-flavored Fruit Rollup or sucking candy. Apricot nectar. Juicy and delicious. Biscuit undertones. Lemon in the finish, but a sweet rather than sour or tangy lemon. Perhaps lemon rind is a better description. Dry and piney. Spiciness (black and chili pepper) in the finish. One of the most complex IPAs I’ve encountered. Soft, dry aftertaste. Soft and creamy palate that is perfect for the flavor. Somewhat lively. Medium body. This is a beer for savoring; I wouldn’t call it easy to drink. I really liked the palate and came close to awarding it a 5, but I subtracted a point due to its slow drinkability. Dangerous Man Every Minute IPA is highly aromatic and flavorful, yet somehow subtle. It is a nearly perfect fruit-flavor-oriented IPA. It is shocking how much flavor is packed into "just" 6.5% ABV and 60 IBU. This beer reminds me of the grossly underrated Arcadia India Pale Ale. I was worried that I was overrating it, but I kept thinking about the flavor, aroma, and palate hours later, which generally only happens to me with the best beers.

XmnwildX12 (2078) - Farmington, Minnesota, USA - DEC 20, 2013
It was a nice typical golden orange pour, minimal lacing. Aroma was super fruity, citrus, orange and grapefruit. Taste was extremely fruity with some nice malt backing, almost got a bit of a Pseudosue like finish. BVery made me break my Surly only rating hiatus... ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
MatSciGuy (907) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - DEC 20, 2013
I had to break my rating hiatus so I could justify to myself that it was worth making a detour from my downtown errands to swing over and grab a pint from the brewery. I just couldn't get over the crazy ratings. My take: The aroma is pungent. Fresh hops, clear, bright grapefruit, mango, orange, and some tropical notes of coconut meat, papaya, and rounding it out is some sweet (a little too sweet) base and caramel malt. Based on how fresh and fruity this smells, I am sure that a fair bit of the perceived sweetness is just the hops pulling the caramel along. The beer looks like an ipa. Nothing particularly beautiful about it. No magnificent lacing or stunning brightness. It's a clear gold with an off white head that lightly laces. The flavor is sweet grains on the front with a huge fruity hop kick in the middle and fades to a nice lingering bitterness under a toasted malt character when I breathe back through my nose. The hops blend together well and if someone told me that it was all New Zealand hops, I wouldn't contradict them. It's just so, so fruity. Overall, a really solid, fresh ipa. The, dare-I-say, drinkability just isn't there for me to give it a higher score. If it was a bit more dry and they rounded out the fruity hops with some pine and dankness, this beer would be money. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

TheHOFF43 (1749) - Robbinsdale, Minnesota, USA - DEC 19, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 27, 2013 Tap at DM. One of the best if not the best beers I have had at Dangerous Man (or anywhere really). Tons of citrus and floral. Juicy and hoppy. Little malt which makes it even better. Outstanding.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
bucs572000 (237) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 14, 2013
On tap at dangerous man. Aroma is big citrus, pineapple, grapefruit, and orange peel. Flavors are pineapple, grapefruit, citrus, tropical fruit, and orange. Wow just a great hop forward Ipa!!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
JK (4400) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - DEC 14, 2013
I agree with the previous comments. This is an exceptionally good ipa. Loads of citrus and fruit, including apricot and peach flavors. Very much hop-forward, with minimal malt character. I am sure the IBUs are high in this beer, with the hops giving a mild burn and a dry finish.

kbutler1 (1349) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 13, 2013
Draft. Medium orange amber color with a light off white head. Very fruitful nose; orange, mango, pineapple, and grapefruit. Medium mouthfeel. Orange and mango fruit with a nice level of hop citrus rind bitterness. Smooth. Nice lacing. Lingering bitterness. Solid.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
BVery (6076) - Burnsville, Minnesota, USA - DEC 12, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 17, 2013 Tap at the brewpub. This is one of the finest IPAs I’ve ever encountered. Juicy citrus, very mild pine, floral, and sweet. Beautiful palate. Spectacular.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
ElGaucho (2200) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - DEC 11, 2013
Tap at brewery. Wonderful bubblegummy, piney hop aroma. Hazy amber body with beautiful off white head and lace. Lighter initial body mouthfeel than I expected. A little on the dry/hop side of balanced but still wonderful.