overall

RATINGS: 1307   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.63   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Itís not as heavy bodied and malty as many IPAís, in contrast the palate is more crisp and dry. If you consider yourself a "hop-head" you owe it to yourself to grab this beer.

beerskinner (24) - North Dakota, USA - MAR 14, 2011
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2012 IPAs are my favorite and have tried many of them. This one is good. The flavors of citrus, the overall taste was very good. No complaints on Crooked Tree IPA. update: This is the absolute best ipa out there.

supershea (19) - Bella Vista, Arkansas, USA - JAN 11, 2015
WOW! When I popped the top of the bottle I could smell the wonderful hop aroma. And what an aroma it is with perfect citrus notes. The taste was perfection, absolutely amazing. The sweet citrus mixed with the bitterness made this IPA the perfect combination. The finish was lingering and added a new level of complexity with the next sip. I want more.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
RABinCO (1399) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAR 23, 2012
Pours a deep, almost cloud gold with a light, bright white head. Pleasant creamy, malty aroma that hides the hop aroma. Fresh fruit taste that goes from citrus to something crisp and on the apple end of the spectrum and ends a tad dry (which I assume it the beer urging me to take another sip).

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Star80 (40) - Illinois, USA - APR 20, 2013
Pours out a cloudy dark golden color. The bottle has a lot of sediment which I dredged some up into my glass. The smell is very citric, with pine, grapefruit, tangerine and even some vague vanilla aromas. Wow the taste is sharply bitter, with some lemon zest, pine, grapefruit and perhaps some orange tastes. Really a full and rich tasting IPA. I'm glad I finally tried this, this one is a stand out from a lot of IPAs on the shelf. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
rb (15) - Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA - JAN 16, 2008
Golden in colour, translucent, smooth and tasty! I would like another for sure. Like others I got a real pine flavour.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Schulte (19) - Michigan, USA - SEP 2, 2012
Easily in my top 5 favorite beers. Great classic IPA taste splendid color and fantastic aroma. Out of the draught it has a smoky golden color with a floral finish

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
burtallen (4) - Michigan, USA - APR 22, 2005 does not count
I think that this is the most flavorful IPA brewed in the state. Itís full body lasts and you know you are drinking a real beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
JavierAldea (31) - , SPAIN - MAY 4, 2011
Alehop! good malt support for this IPA, the mix of herbs and resins are perfect, one of my favorites.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
BrownALEx (351) - Portland, Michigan, USA - JUL 3, 2012
On tap at Dukeís Canoe Club in Portland, Mi....Aroma is all hops...this is going to be good....Appearance is beautiful, totally unfiltered, I see floatys!.....Taste is all focused on hops, great for the hop head.....Palate is pretty dry.....this is a great IPA.....has everything you look for.....added bonus: the brewer/owner hates Nickelback.....me too.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Coolmac (58) - SOUTH AFRICA - JUN 17, 2013
Pours hazy orange with low head. Grapefruit, resin and pine on the nose, and the flavour follows with more. This I could drink all day long.