Daves Original Cream Ale

Daves Original Cream Ale
     click to upload

Formerly brewed at Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Cream Ale
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 1.9/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
We combined our famous ale yeast with lager hops and select barley malts, producing a creamy, exceptionally drinkable brew

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Oakes (13601) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 25, 2003
Slightly dryish, with a perfumey accent. Limpid blonde colour. Drinkable, as adjunct-laden ales go, but not recommended.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Cartoonkhaki (1222) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 20, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 25, 2003 Quite surprising for me. I thought it would be bad but it is decent and mid range. However there is a SPIDER FLOATING IN MY BEER AND I JUST OPENED IT!!!!!!!! IF IT WASNT FOR THIS SITE I WOULD HAVE DRANK IT!!!!!! Bob and Doug anyone at least it wasn't a mouse!!!!!!!� Okay its okay except for the spider... it was a little one though. Nice pillowy white head that is really large. Somewhat sweet malty, grainy aroma.... Malty sweet head. And slight bitters.. PS I didn't rate the spider... however maybe it's like tequila??? hmmmm Since then I've opened another bottle and it had a hair in it... root and all.... ughghgh... I'm writing a letter to Molson!