RATINGS: 181   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.26/5   IBU: 95   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
This crisp, hoppy Northwest IPA features Centennial, Cascade and Columbus hops that impart strong citrus hop flavors and aromas. Our Northwest IPA is balanced nicely with the use of crystal and victory malt. We finished this fine IPA with a heavy dose of dry hopping to lock in the all the intense flavors and aromas. This IPA is sure to satisfy the hop heads of the Northwest, so sit back and enjoy.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
reebtogi (5076) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - AUG 29, 2012
355ml bottle pours a golden orange color with a 2 and a half finger white head that leaves some thin spotted lacing. Aroma is grapefruit and pine with some light caramel. Taste is grapefruit and piney hop bitterness with some light caramel malty sweetness. Light to medium body with more than enough carbonation. Aroma is definitely better than the taste in this brew. Overall, a typical IPA, nothing really special.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
tatinek (45) - South Dakota, USA - AUG 16, 2012
Great IPA not overpowering in hops. Well balanced. Would buy again and again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
Vir4030 (577) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 7, 2012
Wow, head! HEAD! Look out for the HEAD! I got about 3/4" of beer and about 6" of head in my pint glass. Good thing I stopped pouring after about 600ms. Hang on, I gotta wait for this to go down before I can pour some more. I hope it won’t be too long before I can actually try the beer. This thing is foamed up like a root beer float. This is a cloudy amber, now that I have almost a half pint full I can see that. The aroma is very sweet. Very, very sweet. Wow, this is as sweet as it is foamy. The flavor is more sour, though. I wouldn’t call this "hopped to the extreme", and I wouldn’t call the flavor necessarily good. I still don’t have a beer to drink, because there’s still an inch and a half of foam on the beer. If it kicked ass, like the Rivertowne Old Wylie’s, then I could deal with the foam. But it doesn’t. It smells weird, and it tastes weird. I’m going to pour this beer out because I’m tired of waiting and I have no confidence that this beer is any good. This tastes more like a champagne. Screw this.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
SHIG (4060) - Wasilla, Alaska, USA - APR 24, 2012
Bottle: Poured a clear amber with a off white cream head. The aroma is sour grain and malts, not much hop. Taste is metallic hops and malts, very watery finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kaser (4647) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 12, 2012
Below average IPA. Pours nice orange with thick white head that lingers. Not much for aroma. Taste is boring, not too hoppy or much to it. Drank it fine but didn't enjoy it by any means ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
BK7 (773) - Turner, Oregon, USA - MAR 30, 2012
Bottle. Not much to this India Pale Ale. Some citrus, pine and caramel. The balance is alright, but the brew is overall weak and thin. Finish has a light bitterness to it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
dwaggs2 (1297) - Jefferson City, Missouri, USA - MAR 23, 2012
Bottle. Looked good. Smelled good. Taste? I don’t know what happened. Poured a nice orange color with a good two finger off white head that did retain throughout the entire beer. Did leave light lacing on the glass as it went. Aroma was decent like you’d expect from an ipa. Good hop smell. Grapefruit, citrus and pine. Then you take your first drink and what happened. Weak watery flavor. Soup and metallic. Tastes like dish soap. Not a good flavor for an ipa. Too thin. Average for ipa.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
UWDawgs (9) - Monroe, Washington, USA - DEC 30, 2011 does not count
Pretty hard to find taste in an ipa. Very enjoyable. Has a very good after taste as well ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
bigrond (1499) - factoryville, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 17, 2011
One of the worst IPA’s I’ve had in a long time. Bottle was incredibly over-carbonated, took 5 minutes to pour. Had a light clear copper hue. Hops very dry but not very bitter. Skip this one, I wish I did.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
callmemickey (3895) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 19, 2011
UPDATED: JUN 9, 2012 A: Golden-amber body. Thick off-white head quickly receded leaving some light lacing. S: Light citrus-pine hop notes. Semi-sweet caramel malts. Subtle, but nice. T: The citrus and pine hop bitterness gets drowned out by sweet caramel malt at times, diminishing the flavor profile slightly. M: Solid, medium bodied brew. Good carbonation levels and a clean, bitter finish. O: A good all around IPA... more reminiscent of east coast IPAs than a west coast brew. The malt presence is a slight hindrance.