Dillon Dam Dam Straight Lager
     click to upload
overall

RATINGS: 54   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.03   ABV: -
Amber colored and medium-bodied, this Vienna-style lager has a slight toasted/caramel malt taste with a mild hop finish. It's slow-brewed with bottom fermenting yeast and German hops.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
robloc303 (263) - Erie, Colorado, USA - AUG 4, 2012
Stopped in on my way home from Breckenridge. Have to say their food is dynamite! I had to drive so only ordered 1 beer, which was this. Poured a deep amber color, nose of caramel, nuts, and maybe some fruits. It was really malty for a lager, but rather enjoyable. The nose almost nailed the flavors on the palate. Cannot say I have ever had a lager like this, but it was good!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
schwaiger (90) - Laramie, Wyoming, USA - APR 27, 2006
12 oz bottle. Pours a true amber with a quickly diminishing white head. Well-balanced sweet and bitter notes with a definite presence of lemon poppyseed muffins. Nice, crisp brew with a creamy, citrus finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Perceptron (32) - USA - JUL 9, 2004
Had this on tap at the brewery. I was expecting more vienna malt taste in this one and was let down. The Pilsner had more malty flavors. Hops made themselves known only breifly in the background, waving as they slid down my throat. I would have liked for them to hang around a bit longer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
johnmnz (3) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - SEP 8, 2004 does not count
Golden rule of beer drinking - the funkier the name, the crappier the beer. This watery brew has a horrible sweet flowery hop taste, like someone has put a shot of orange squash in the bottle. Better than Budweiser, I suppose. I’m pleased to say I haven’t seen this close to home.