overall

RATINGS: 4371   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
Esquire Magazine calls our 90 Minute I.I.PA., "perhaps the best I.P.A. in America." An Imperial I.P.A. brewed to be savored from a snifter. A big beer with a great malt backbone that stands up to the extreme hopping rate. This beer is an excellent candidate for use with Randall The Enamel Animal! 90 ibu
Tasting Notes: Brandied fruitcake, raisiney, citrusy.
Food Pairing recommendations: Pork chops, beef, grilled fish, frites, focaccia, split pea soup, Stilton cheese & escargot.
Glassware recommendation: Snifter
Wine comparable: Sauvignon Blanc
In case you care... the average 12 oz. serving has 294 calories.

Fritz123's rating

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Fritz123 (1260) - Boca Raton, Florida, USA - FEB 12, 2012
The pour creates a modest head with nice lacing. The aroma is wonderful with the first aspect of smelling fresh hops. The aroma also has hints of citrus and malt. It has a more malt flavor than many IPAs which balances the hops nicely. It leaves a wonderful hops flavor with a malt and caramel palate. It is by far one of my favs.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Barnacle_Ed (29) - Milpitas, California, USA - APR 17, 2015
One of my favorites. Usually I prefer my hoppier IPAs and the West Coast styles, but the 90 minute is a malty work of beauty in my eyes. Slightly harsh in the finish, but thats really the only downside in my mind; Deliciously balanced and an exemplary imperial IPA overall. Sadly hard to find on tap here however!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
skatanarchy (46) - - APR 17, 2015
독피쉬헤드-나& 임페리얼 IPA 9% ABV 스무스하게, 하지만 높이 치고 올라오는 알콜기의 고도수 IPA. 도수를 높이려 당을 더 첨가하고,당 비중이 높아지므로 맛이 점점 단순해질수 밖에 없는듯. 시트러스향의 예쁜맥주 https://twitter.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
dgbeer (3) - - APR 16, 2015 does not count
Beer no 318 for me. One I've been looking forward to for a while. I forgot my snifter and escargot, but Drank with my good buddy Drew. Great beer but a bit under hopped in my humble opinion.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
sinfull (981) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - APR 15, 2015
Copper color ;medium-sized off-white head. Aroma of pine , grapefruit and malt. Taste follows the aroma. Strong hoppy bitterness , but very easy to drink .Great IPA.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
BananaBi11 (17) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - APR 13, 2015
Very hoppy, smelled as such. Malty and pine notes as well. On tap. Easier drinker than most DIPAs. Very solid, as good as you hear about. Not the biggest fan of Dogfish Head but this is a good one. Enjoyed it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
PrattBrat (15) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - APR 13, 2015
This is a great beer...probably one of the best IPAs out there. Lots of hops that follow to the aftertaste-- also have some malty aromas.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Jabah (138) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 10, 2015
This was another old-school beer that got me into IPAs and DIPAs. I had rated this higher originally on beerpal, but downgraded a few points after a few more samples over the years. Still a solid beer for this style, just have found some more well-balanced ones out there.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
polo_marco (4) - milton, Vermont, USA - APR 6, 2015 does not count
This beer did not tickle my palate it started off watery and flushed my touge with massive amounts of pine note which mad it wicked bitter. There are much better ipas out there

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
beerbaron90 (6) - Michigan, USA - APR 6, 2015 does not count
Poured from a bottle. Golden color with a great bitter hop and citrusy. Very smooth. I agree with the hype that it is one of the best IPA’s.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Metalflake (31) - Les Coteaux, Quebec, CANADA - APR 4, 2015
Bottle from Craft Beer Cellar. Poured into a Shaker, a hazy orange colour with a finger’s worth of head. Aromas of pine and citrus, like any good AIPA. Carbonation was somewhat softer than I expect for an IPA. Taste was somewhat sweeter and maltier than other imperials I’ve had recently - I actually like this in an IPA. Other than the lack of fizz, I couldn’t find much to dislike about this one.