RATINGS: 1254   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Deep golden color, and smooth, full-bodied taste with just a hint of honey on the palate.
Formerly JW Dundee’s Original Honey Brown Lager
10 IBU

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2002
I find it very pleasant.A manufacturers rep that calls on my business brought me a ’six’.I would’t have ever picked it up on my own.I’m darn glad he did!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
kilgore41599 (98) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 19, 2002
Feel bad in rating this beer so low as it is a local brew and one of the first beers I ever had. However, this is not a top of the line beer and one that I try to avoid even if I am looking to buy cheap. There are batches of this that are just plain aweful, but then ther are some that are decent. All in all it is a crapshoot and not terribly worth the risk.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
PhillyBeer2112 (2678) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - FEB 18, 2002
Rerating with more information: Bright dark gold (is that contradictory? - its color is dark gold, but it has a certain brightness). Thick light-colored foamy head that dissipated very quickly, leaving med lacing. Aroma is sharp and sweet, and not particularly beer-like. Flavor is sweet up front, with a very light aftertaste that is dry and has just a tingling of bitterness. I see why this may appeal to a mass-drinking crowd that doesn’t like beer. Moderate flavor but not great - more or less clean and fairly drinkable (but sweet enough to make it hard to drink alot).

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
adsti3 (29) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 15, 2002
This beer is awful. It has no taste at all to me. I’d order a miller lite over this, and I hate miller lite! If you want cheap fake flavorful beer get Shea’s or even Killian’s

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
unixweb (237) - Sherman, Texas, USA - FEB 12, 2002
Nice honey-like color, with a an equally sweet aroma. The taste is also pleasantly sweet, and smoother than I expected. It is a little too light on the palate for me, but it’s easy to drink (especially on draught), no aftertaste at all, and something I will probably try again. Like someone else said---it’s good, but not great.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 10, 2002
A really good beer for the money. Bought a six of this tonight and it’s still a good all-around buy. I was disappointed as the head does pour large, and then quickly disentigrate. (Suddenly large, quick popping bubles form) beloe average appearance, more like a cider. Smooth palate, a simple beer with little pretention. Nothing that will impress pros, but good for any party, even for your grandma.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Not much to say here, it is a very good beer, especially for the price. Smells good, looks good, tastes good. It is good, but not great.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
BuzzBeer99 (81) - Oklahoma, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Good Lager! Get’s points for being different than other domestic Lagers.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Suprisingly drinkable beer. I bought a twelve pack for 7$, well worth the money and some. The beer has a nice oak and honey flavor with a great aftertaste that leaves you wanting more. Great economical find!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
thejman454 (56) - cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 7, 2002
A suprisingly good beer for under $8.