overall

RATINGS: 35   MEAN: 1.74/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.86/5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
Earthquake is a high gravity lager, or traditional, non-flavored beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 20/20
Unheilig (2) - - AUG 27, 2016 does not count
If youíre looking to leave reality for a few hours, this is the malt beverage for you. I am nothing remotely close to be an expert in the malt liquor and/or beer department as I am nothing more than a textbook example of an alcoholic but to be quite blunt, this shit will fuck you up, especially on an empty stomach. As the other reviews state yes, the apple aroma is indeed there but donít let that fool you as their is nothing apple-like about this. It pours a beautiful yellow color but I would suggest drinking it as soon as possible because consuming it warm would be a big no-no. After a few sips, youíll definitely feel the affects as the foam goes straight to your brain. My overall rating reflects how well this product will inebriate you and nothing more. The taste is nothing to write home about but after you manage to get through half the can, taste will mean absolutely nothing.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
kramer (5826) - Sunbury, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 16, 2016
24oz can. Pours a clear yellow body with a nice one finger foamy white head. The nose is loaded with corn and alcohol, and not much redeeming about it. The flavor is much the same, quite sweet and corn laced with a warming alcoholic finish. A little sticky and clingy with fizzy carbonation. Not a whole lot to say about this guy, I think the commercial description says it all, "a non flavored beer".

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
muzzlehatch (4755) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 20, 2016
Rating Forty-four-forty-four.

Hey there all a yoo íratebeeransí or whatever th heck you call yeselves, this is Barryís ol Uncle Dan agin, he tole me he ainít gonna let me use his internet no more an hes gonna change his passwords and all that soís his fambly cant mock his stupid snobby taste no more, but heís so busy wit his smellin & writing his notes down now an all on another computer that I spect he wont notice me over hear. Anyway this is malt liquor an its my speshalty its only fare I shud get to revewe this, I had Earthqake all kinds of times when I was poor & couldnít afford no Colt 45, this stuff is like 99 cents a can you cant do no better then that. Its got a lot of kick too. Ifn "musclehatch" as he calls himself wonder why everybody think he so snobby and a geeky weirdo, itís cuz he dontí like the proper manly drinks like this one. U think about it for a second - Colt 45, Magnum, Crazy Horse, King Cobra, these is all manly names, and they put em in bit ol 40 ounce bottles, thatís what a man needs when he work a hard day shucking corn like I done. And Iím near 85, an I got no problem chugging too or three of these bad boys at once. This is mans beer for honest men American men and yoo sissy libs better not foreget it all yore crafty brews come about because a people in this country like me an his dad, the men who work.

Muzzleís rating: 24 ounce can from some gas station with a surprisingly large selection, ice cold from a Zywiec lager glass.... pours slightly oily pale yellow-gold, lots of head which is surprisingly stable....aroma weakly corn and cabbage centered, not at all foul or terrible, just dull and unenticing...very sweet and very alcoholic on the palate, this is a case where I can firmly understand the justification for the "malt liquor" appellation, it tastes very much like cheap bourbon mixed in with a cheap pale lager, boozy and adjunct, but again as with the aroma, not nearly as horrible as I might have expected, just sweet and thick, cloying and rough (cheap apple cider) with a bit of harshness on the finish...on the whole this is one of the more drinkable examples Iíve had, but when I say "drinkable" here what I really mean is that I have no trouble drinking enough to properly evaluate it, itís not vomit-inducing or anything - but I sure as hell am not going to finish the whole 24-ounce can.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Homer321 (4208) - Melboring, Florida, USA - MAR 31, 2016
24oz can to mouth. Nose is a sickening sweet apple and corn and sugary combo that makes me want to vomit diabetes. Taste is initially off-putting to say the least. I donít want to drink more but I must so I can identify why it is so fowl. Starts with a fruity estery flavor. mid palate shows carbonic bite. Finished with a ton of green and red apple. Honestly, if you told me this was apple flavored malt liquor, I wouldnít doubt you juan bit. I have never had something that tastes like candied apple so much. Wowe.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
dwyerpg (5637) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JAN 18, 2016
Not the worst malt liquor out there but also not good. This has a strange sweet apple to the flavor but isnít good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
ozzy70 (775) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JAN 4, 2016
24 oz. can purchased at Quicky Mart on 132. A variant, I must be blessed. Pours clear yellow. No head. Aroma was alcohol and apples (really). Taste was Reddís Apple Ale (sweet) with slight alcohol burn.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Shanebrews (284) - Virginia, USA - NOV 2, 2015
Wow. This is super sweet. The aroma is musty grain and grass. The appearance is dark yellow, like dehydrated piss with soft carbonation and a quickly dissipating head. The taste is like apple cider but thin. The body is medium and the finish is short on the palate with no trace of bitterness. This is not boozy for its ABV.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
ffbot (350) - Oakland, California, USA - OCT 26, 2015
UPDATED: APR 10, 2016 Drink it warm for the win! But seriously, itís about on par with Stack 101 and Camo in the "bottom of the barrel malt likka" dept. slimy in feel. Looks pretty as a dark yellow. It;s not that bad, just drink it

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
IrishBoy (4103) - Bakersfield, California, USA - OCT 16, 2015
24 oz can from Fastrip Nose is bubblegum, green apples, and a light grassy note. Clear yellow with a medium white head. Flavor is lightly sweet and a hint of caramel.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
CanIHave4Beers (3999) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - OCT 1, 2015
Wife picked up this 10% variant in Lincoln NE!
Pours a hazy gold color with a big head that fizzes out into a whisper fairly quickly.

The aroma evokes sweet apple cider, grape, some corn, a little spice and a respectable alcohol booziness.

The flavor comes fruit forward again with apple cider & a little grape. The alcohol is pretty noticeable but oddly tolerable. Itís got a weird dry vermouth like character to it as well. A touch of banana shows up as it warms.

Easily one of the less hard to drink High Ŗoost malts out there. Taking it down 2% did wonders for this one.