overall

RATINGS: 97   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.49   EST. CALORIES: 360   ABV: 12%

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
BMan1113VR (7813) - Los Angeles, California, USA - FEB 7, 2010
EARTHQUAKE! Thank you Jake for the beautiful picture. CRUSHED with angrypirate06! Large white head over a clear, deep golden body. Alcohol, but less so than STACK. Aroma of rotten bananas, alcohol, green apple and sweetness. Corn sugar. Taste is alcohol, rotten fruit, garbage, butter, esters, and crap. An odd combination of fizzy bubbles and syrupy thick body.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
gkost (1711) - Tampa, Florida, USA - FEB 7, 2010
Pours yellow. Nose is stinky malt, acetone and corn. Flavor is rank grassy hay, feet, rubbing alcohol and corn syrup. Pretty foul.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
blackmurder (226) - sadf, Hawaii, USA - DEC 22, 2009
Wow, what a bomber. Foul as all hell yet respectable. To make such a high gravity lager for such a cheap price...remarkable. I bought this on a whim, I was broke and forged from frostbite wanting a cheap buzz. Went down like a black ice from Camo and left me warm and drunk. I have poured this into a glass and was kind of surprised, looked like a Chimay or St Bernardus. Huge bubbly head and amber colored body, light amber. In summary, this shit will get you wasted and isnít really meant to be analyzed or treasured by beer hunters.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
blipp (5826) - Newark, New Jersey, USA - DEC 12, 2009
Can. Pours gold with a fluffy white head. Malty corn syrupy aroma. The flavor has a gross sweetness with notes of corn syrup and wet grain. Pretty bad. That picture of it in a snifter is pretty bad ass though. And hey, 2 bucks for 24 ozs of 12 ABV booze. For the cost conscious drunk this is a winner.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
garrison (757) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - DEC 11, 2009
Okee-dokee, I just purchased a can of this swill from "The New Tork Market" Indian ran ghetto store in Cincinnati , Ohio. I couldnít even finish the first half of the can... it was VERY NASTY! It also gave me a bad case of indigestion and knocked me out as I was watching "Spiderman 3". Hey, this stuff is really Venom!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
michael-pollack (4960) - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 27, 2009
24oz. Can: Slightly sweet aroma of corn, apple juice, malt, and caramel. Poured yellow/gold in color with a small, fizzy, loose, white head that disappeared quickly. Clear. Very sparkling. Flavor is lightly sweet. Tastes of apple juice, corn, malts, caramel, and a little alcohol. Light to medium body. Slightly dry texture. Average carbonation. Sweet, caramel, corn, and malt finish is slightly dry. Definitely not the worst Malt Liquor I have ever had. 12%ABV is actually very well hidden.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Odeed (1775) - Bakersfield, California, USA - NOV 22, 2009
this is shit.the snifter pic makes me lol.tastes like finger nail polish remover and cantaloupes.WOW THIS IS BAD!.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
steview (1016) - San Francisco, California, USA - OCT 25, 2009
Iíve settled into L.A. and so I decide to have this beverage named Earthquake. I followed this after a Steel Reserve and I must say, not only is Steel Reserve much better tasting, but it does not cause my tongue to tremor. Earthquake is an extremely sweet can of shit that requires an artistís lyrical interpretation to understand what happened when I consumed this because this is simply not what my reality deserves to articulate or comprehend. And so here is my poem: if I only drunk this with a hobo and danced with him in the rotten air - only then may I have liked this, only then may I have cared. Regardless of what could have been, I poured it down the drain. (That first sip and sniff truly gave me images of the stinky alley nearby my apartment that has the dumpster for the cheap Chinese restaurant - rotten cabbage, vomit-sugar, ...) Woe is me.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
stcktnca209 (1) - stockton, USA - SEP 30, 2009 does not count
got me fckd up for a $1.50 but the after taste is to sweet for a lager beer over all better then natural light or ice

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
riversideAK (5574) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - SEP 13, 2009
Shit tons of sweet corn, caramel, alcohol, cotton candy. I can only assume this is some shade of gold. I didnít pour it into anything Iím my ironic attempt to keep it real. Sweet corn, cotton candy, more corn syrup. Sweet. Some rotten garbage. Long lingering post puke mouthfeel. It was super boozy. This could have been way worse, but it wasnít.