overall
Tecate, Mexico

RATINGS: 73   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Cavie (3786) - Fort Worth, Texas, USA - FEB 21, 2010
Bottle from the Strongbad fridge. Thanks. Little darker color than what left me 23 minutes ago. Smells of sweaty fashion designers and douchebag shirts. Tastes like I rubbed a dirty batman utility belt across my tongue and decided it was godly. Alfred is apparent here. His memory will live on. What?!? I still have beer left? Fuck! Well....it’s wet. Ok now it’s gone. I’m ready for captain planet to be my hero. Don’t talk about the war.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brokensail (10789) - Orange County, California, USA - FEB 21, 2010
A: The usual pale, pale yellow color with a bit of a white head that then subsides (very quickly). There are lots of tiny carbonation bubbles. S: The smell is completely awful. It’s skunky and has lots of corn and rice. A bit of metal, and just a general odor about it that I can only describe as old garbage. T: Almost exactly the same as the nose. It seems as though something has spoiled in the bottle--and by something, I mean a compost pile that baked in the Pomona sun. M: Light, fizzy, and dry. D: Absolutely the worst beer I’ve ever had. Normally I try to find something redeeming about the beer, but there just wasn’t really anything positive here.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
hogan873 (449) - Joliet, Illinois, USA - FEB 18, 2010
Light gold body with a very thin white head. Sweet, almost artificial-like odor. Not exactly inviting but not repelling, either. Pretty thin palate with decent carbonation. Fairly sweet flavor with corn and malt and oddly a touch of butter. Not a drain pour by any means, but nothing exciting at all.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Drake (8339) - Free Union, Virginia, USA - FEB 10, 2010
This looks like its more gimmick than beer, 12 ounce bottle. Pours a clear pale gold color with a thin head. Poor head retention and lacing. Aroma is grassy, corny and not much else. Taste is grass, green apple, grain, green banana. Medium bodied,

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
JediMindTricks (446) - Remington, Virginia, USA - FEB 6, 2010
Pours golden with a white head. Aroma is corn, wet grass, and a little buttery popcorn. Flavor is buttered cereal, and a little metal.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
zombywoof (450) - Shawnee, Kansas, USA - JAN 26, 2010
Wow, this beer is sooo not worth 9 and a half bucks. Very mediocre lager. Never again. You might as well save some bucks and get Bud-it’s about the same level of quality and you won’t feel so screwed.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
sirpsycho (393) - Murrysville, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2010
I received a bottle of this in a mixed six-pack as an x-mas gift from an employee of mine. I rate this with out prejudice as I do all beers. Like others on here, sometimes I rate a beer low, sometimes high, doesn’t matter if it’s highly regarded or something that others drain-pour. Pours an exact color of piss, no joke, the white head disapeared almost immediately. A very faint hint of corn in the aroma, not much else. Flavor was non-exsistent, no exageration, nothing there. Drank about a 1/3 of this and had to send this down the drain, I wasn’t about to ruin my Saturday night drinking what was supposed to be beer. This is a perfect example of capitalistic GREED, nothing more, cashing in on their name to make some money selling piss water to a bunch of un-educated swillers who don’t know any better. Too bad the rating system won’t let me give it lower than a 0.5, cause it doesn’t even deserve that.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DYCSoccer17 (3309) - Woodland, California, USA - JAN 14, 2010
I had a bottle of this fucking stuff at the club, and I had a hell of a time rating it because all the bitches were sitting on my dick and lap. Fuck, one of these bitches smells like boiled vegetables, did she shower? This other little cunt must be from Nebraska because she reeks of corn. The transparent blonde one gave me good head, She had some nice lacy panties on, She tasted like corn and a dirty penny. I don’t care, this beer made me look so awesome and get some bitch from Nebraska. When was the last time a beer got you laid by a broad from Nebraska? Lord knows what I would have gotten if I would have remembered to wear my fucking Ed Hardy screen printed shirt.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
SamGamgee (2452) - down the whirlpool, California, USA - JAN 7, 2010
12oz bottle. Clear gold with a lasting white head. Light malt and corn aroma with some mineral and dough. The flavor is sweet but not much malt comes through, and zero hops. Bitterness is about as low as detectable. The mouthfeel is light and a bit sticky in reality. Eh, not really that bad but another boring mexican lager. At least it has some flavor compared to light american beers, but that’s abut all the good will I can bestow upon it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
CaptainCougar (7130) - Columbia, Maryland, USA - DEC 19, 2009
Pours a clear pale golden with a spotty-lacing small froth of white head. Aroma of pale malt with some grassy herbal hop notes and a hint of light fruits. Starts with a light malty sweetness and a touch of grainy character with soft maize and bland hop balance. Has decent body for the style and doesn’t really have any off-flavors. Pretty smooth and very drinkable, just nothing to get too excited about.