El Toro Raspberry Wheat
     click to upload

Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 2.55/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.73   SEASONAL: Special   ABV: -
Our light bodied wheat beer with pleasant and fragrant raspberry tones aroma.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
joeneugs (4453) - Livermore, California, USA - AUG 21, 2015
On tap at the brewery. It pours a light pale gold color with a white head. The aroma is strong raspberry and blackberry fruit. The flavor is sweet raspberry flavoring. A little wheat. Overly sweet and artificial tasting.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
mrhoppy (1289) - Santa Clara, California, USA - DEC 11, 2012
If I was blind I wouldn’t know it was raspberry unless they told me. Not much to comment on here.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Lothore (597) - California, USA - MAY 2, 2009
A- Pours a light golden hue with a large, 2 finger, white head. S- Slight raspberry scent, very wheaty. T- Raspberries up front with a strange flavor that is reminiscent of ballpark franks that clings onto the taste buds until the end and won’t let go. M- Medium bodied with high carbonation. D- This was not one that I enjoyed, the raw hot dog flavor really took it down for me.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
riversideAK (5749) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - OCT 18, 2007
Hazy yellow color. A perfumey raspberry aroma. Flavor is light and wheaty with a tart natural raspberry essence and a crisp bitter finish.