RATINGS: 124   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
High Gravity Lager

PRUCK's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
PRUCK (19) - CHICAGO, Illinois, USA - FEB 2, 2011
Viscous. Urine-like. Effective. Delivers what you want, but makes you pay the price. Donít expect your dick to work, or to feel anything resembling íhappinessí for a couple days.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 5/20
otto1978 (1) - Colorado, USA - OCT 3, 2016 does not count
I use to drink evil eyes ten years ago. I was drinking 5 40oz beers of regular evil eye a day for 5 years straight. Then one day, I was introduced to the flavored evil eyes ( green apple, and kiwi strawberry), those were good but too sweet for me. So, I went back to normal evil eyes for another 5 years, but slowed down, because I noticed my body was getting sick, I started getting sick, after I slowed dowed down to two 40oz a day.( the alcohol that I was consuming) started to make all my friends and family not want to be around me, the shit started making me angry and pissed off, sometimes suicidal, nobody wanted to be around me. So , I switched to regular beer, such as bud, bud light, Heineken , any regular beer I would do great. So I quit drinking evil eye in 2008,( after one of my greatest/best drinking buddy) passed away in 2007, I havenít touched evil eye since then. But, in 2013, on my 35th birthday, i decided to get me 2 40oz of regular evil eyes, my youngest brother bought me 8 25oz cans of bud ice and a 750 mil of captain Morgan rum, plus some jager, I drank most of the bud ices, half of the captain Morgan and a few jager bombs with monster and felt fine when I woke up the next morning. When I woke up, had a slight headache, but not bad to the point when I needed a tomato beer, I decided to open one if the evil eyes, I felt OK after an hour I drank the first one, then when I got through half the second evil eye, I got sick. I was sick for two days, I even tried drinking a tomato beer after, but didnít work until I slept it off. All I can say is malt liquor is cheap, a good buzz, but not recommended for daily use. Its good if your low on money and if you just want a little buzz to get through the day. Other wise, I recommend regular beer with an occasionall shot or two. (Oh yeah, I was mixing/ having at least six shooters of whiskey). Anyway, be safe and have a good night.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Frank (4024) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 7, 2016
This beverage is not for the faint of heart or smart people. Itís cloudy and yellow w/ a foamy head. It smells like over-ripe apples and is thick and heavy w/ a strong metallic bitterness. Itís oxidized as all hell, oversweet and just generally gross and hard to put down. I am not sure fresh examples of this stuff exist but if they do, find whoever is still making them and eliminate them w/ extreme prejudice.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
crossovert (11423) - Illinois, USA - JUL 3, 2016
40 oz clear wide mouth bottle. HAzed gold pour, its old. Caramel corn, green apple, fusels in the aroma, oxidized apple mainly oxidized, not skunky, terrible but not boozy.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
alexsdad06 (9137) - Ohio, USA - SEP 27, 2014
24 oz can i believe from Party Town from old backlog notes. Pours a clear pale golden color with a thin white head. The aroma and flavor had sweet malts, grainy, corn, some apple and paint thinner. Not very good, but it is 10%.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
RABinCO (1508) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 29, 2014
Tallboy from the liquor store by my office poured into a pint glass. Typical clean golden hay pale lager pour with a thin white head to fades to nothing. Aroma of sugar, corn, cereal, and alcohol. Taste is corn, corn flakes, a bit of booze heat, little bit of grass. Really not a ton of noticeable booze for such a high gravity lager. Not much heat, which makes it dangerously drinkable. Great deal @ $1.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
kcorum10 (347) - Arizona, USA - DEC 28, 2013
Thanks...or not...to Ibrew2or3 for the experience. This pours a golden color with medium white head. Smells like sweet corn and chemicals. Tastes pretty much the same. Definitely a fun brew at a big tasting.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
daknole (10883) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - NOV 24, 2013
Dammit ibrew2or3 and your malt liquor. Corn, cereal, fake sweetener. These beers suck. But they are fun to drink and laugh about how bad they are!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Ibrew2or3 (8207) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 27, 2013
This classy clear glass screw top 40 is courtesy of Aaron and it was shared at a nice big tasting. It pours with a clear gold body that supports a thin white head. The aroma offers up pears, apples, sweet corn, some booze and sugary sweetness. Not all that offensive for the style, which makes it less to style. The taste is super sweet pears and apples mixed with only a moderate degree of booziness and corn and slight boozy chemicals. All in all rather less offensive than I thought it would be.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
brokensail (16057) - Dublin, California, USA - OCT 5, 2013
Big fucken 40 tick @ Aaronís basement. Golden pour with a big white head. Nose is soap, corn, and sweet grain. Yeast, cheap champagne, and alcohol. Flavor is sweet corn and grain. Yeast, cheap champagne, alcohol, and soap.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DietPepsican (1586) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - DEC 13, 2012
More evil eye! I just donít like this brand. This tastes like paint thinner and grass. Sweet cotton candy. Loads of booze. Bubblegum from under the table. ABC gum is balls.