Evil Twin Sønderho Hipster Ale Lemon-Lime
Brewed at Fanø Bryghus

Style: Fruit Beer
Copenhagen / Brooklyn, Denmark
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 25   MEAN: 3.26/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.16   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
American Pale Ale aged in white wine barrels with Brett and on lemons and limes.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
PhillyCraft (3228) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 6, 2012
UPDATED: OCT 7, 2012 On tap at Borefts Beer Fest 2012. Pour a slightly hazy orange pour with thin head and lacing. Aromas and taste of key lime pie, lemon lime gatorade, windex, og lemon fuel kush, rotten fruits, fruit peels, sour acids, grapefruit, vanilla, and light wood spice. These are the kind of beers I love to rate. Everyone else hated on it, but It was in my top 3 of the entire event, so different and interesting with flavors and smells that remind me of some of my favorite things around, most notably OG and key lime pie. Unreal tasting fruit beer from Evil Twin. Kind of reminded me of the Key Lime berliner from Funky Buddah. Well done Jeppe, he deserves credit on this one. Cheers

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
77ships (3799) - Antwerpen, BELGIUM - SEP 30, 2012
Draft @ Borefts 2012. Hazy orange with a small white head. Nose is insane pure lime concentrate, lime peel, super-duper concentrated, reminds me a bit of Fanta Pomelo but more concentrated, toiled cleaner, dish-washing liquid. Taste is pretty much the same hardcore lime concentrate blended with some lemon, easy body. Toilet cleaner associations, some dish-washing liquid,...Some candy. I like soda’s, I like this, the associations don’t really bother me - another one time joke basically.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
erickok (3548) - Tours (and Paris), FRANCE - SEP 30, 2012
Creamy tan head and murky brown body. Lots of lime, sweet pie. Bready malt. Refreshing for sure, and different. Sour, yes. And nice. (On tap at Borefts 2012)

dEnk (3805) - Den Haag, NETHERLANDS - OCT 1, 2012
Draft @ bbf. Aroma is huge zesty lemon and lime, touch of brett and malt. Flavour is huge sour lemon zesty fruityness. Wow.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
cgarvieuk (14287) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - OCT 12, 2012
tap at De Molen Festival 2012 ...copper ... thin off whitelacing ... soft lime nose ... huge sweet lime ... zezty ... big big fruit ... huge lemon and lime and down right wierd.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Theis (13410) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - OCT 2, 2012
Draught at Borefts BeerFest 2012. Cloudy amber - white head. Lemon, high fresh lemon & lime aroma, taste of soap, baked lemon, light caramel. This reminds me of the times I was doing the dishes, when I was a child.... a good solid taste og dishwashing soap.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
madmitch76 (15092) - , Essex, ENGLAND - NOV 10, 2012
29th September 2012
Borefts Beer Festival IV. Day 2. Hazy amber beer, little cream coloured head. Smooth palate, a little dry. Massive fresh lime and a little lemon. Semi dry finish. Crisp finish. One dimensional in it’s lemon and lime which has swamped the base beer. But a fun palate livener!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
suprchunk (2250) - Crestview, Florida, USA - DEC 28, 2012
Amber colored pour bordering on toffee. Little lacing behind the off-white head. Holy lemon-lime! Smells like something I would definitely have with some curry. Very tart. I had to ask if this was fake flavoring. It is not. I wouldn’t have thought you could get this lemon-lime flavor and tartness naturally. I still don’t, but I’ll trust Jeppe on this one. He told me it was real, so I’ll say it is so.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Borresteijn (4684) - Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - SEP 29, 2012
On tap at BBF’12. Not sure where it’s brewed. Hazy golden colour, white head. Aroma of lemon cheesecake, a little sour, tart. Flavour is lemon-lime, dishwash, toilet refreshener cubes, cheesecake, tart, grapes, bitter-sour finish. Despite all the wrong associations you can get with this beer, I liked it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Christian (11119) - Odense, DENMARK - OCT 8, 2012
Boreft Beer Festival 2012. Hazy amber ith a small white head. Perfumed floral and lime peel aroma. Dry and tart flavour dominated by lime, with a funky touch of brett and finishing on lime pith bitterness