RATINGS: 156   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.26   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Chalsk (1097) - North Caldwell, New Jersey, USA - SEP 22, 2011
Pours an amber orange color with a white foam head. Aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, and caramel, with hints of pumpkin. Has a sweet caramel taste with with a hop layer and cinnamon and nutmeg on the back end. Tasty.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
bp (836) - New York, New York, USA - SEP 14, 2011
Bottle: pours dark amber with fizzy tan head that quickly dissipates, spicy aroma, taste is malty, mildly spicy. Not bad.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
MadIndian (2621) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 5, 2011
I like imperial IPA’S and Stouts. Unfortantely, when it comes to pumpkin ales, it;s just too overbearing. I drank this with my nephew and he agreed. This one needs to be toned down. The connamon and pumpkin spice taste was too much.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
jrodooo5 (1299) - Wilmington, Delaware, USA - SEP 2, 2011
A slightly sweet Pumpkin brew. It goes down easy for a 9% beer. It;s my first from Fegley’s. I’m impressed and I try every Pumpkin I can get my hands on so I was very happy to find it in July.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
keepersj12 (2956) - Sicklerville, New Jersey, USA - AUG 28, 2011
Just a bit early in the season for this style but pretty good notwithstanding. It had a nice aroma of dark fruit, more wine like (prunes?), and vegetables. Poured a slightly hazy amber with a big head that left the pumpkin patch in a hurry. The flavor had the pumpkin pie spices, not too overpowering, and a nice dry finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jeremytoni (3018) - Swedesboro, New Jersey, USA - AUG 27, 2011
From a bottle poured a brown color with a small amount of head. Spicy malty flavor with a quick finish.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
dmac (4849) - Toms River, New Jersey, USA - AUG 13, 2011
12 oz single from Spirits Toms River. Poured a good looking clear red/orange body with a smaller off white foamy head. Aroma started off with a big burst of spices and pumpkin, cinnamon, coriander, nutmeg, vanilla extract, pumpkinm, grainy malts, alcohol. Solid body with a medium to slightly fuller mouthfeel, stronger carbonation, a good dose of alcohol heat throughout. Flavor isn’t as good as the aroma and sadly the spcie that dominates now is more nutmeg and corriander along with some wet bread and raisin notes. The flavor needs improvement but this is still a good beer despite the crazy hight ABV.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
DiarmaidBHK (3821) - Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 28, 2011
Pours dark brown from bottle with a pretty sizable light brown head. Nice pumpkin notes on the nose. It’s when I pour the beer into my mouth it starts to fall apart. Lots of carbonation on the tongue but the taste is fairly thin. The pumpkin only flashes briefly before disappearing although theres this residual taste that lingers as though I brushed my teeth with pumpkin toothpaste. It’s a bit drier then I was expecting. Not my fave beer from these guys.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Thorpe429 (5016) - , Illinois, USA - FEB 18, 2011
Picked this up at Capone’s a month or so ago. Shared at our big pumpkin tasting. Pours a slightly-pale and hazed orange color with a really nice, lasting off white head. Nose is pretty plain, with a bit of spicing and hints of pumpkin in the background. The taste also brings on a bit of pale malt. Really quite plain in general. Feel is light with fairly high levels of carbonation for the style. This goes down pretty easily for its strength, but there’s nothing too memorable about it. Serving type: bottle Reviewed on: 10-18-2010

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
dimenhetfield (2487) - , Florida, USA - NOV 28, 2010
I was super excited to try this one on Thanksgiving to compliment dessert, sadly I was more then a little let down. The pour was dark and brownish, with a nice thick head to it, but I didn’t get a lot of pumpkin or spice in the aroma that I was hoping for. I did get pumpkin and nutmeg and spice, but just not enough of it. The flavors were pretty balanced, but I was just somewhat disappointed by that point and didn’t really pay any more attention to it.