overall

RATINGS: 225   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.58   EST. CALORIES: 345   ABV: 11.5%
Hop’Solutely is deep copper in color, brewed with Cascade, Chinook, Amarillo, Summit and Tomahawk Hops. It has a complex grapefruit hop aroma which is followed by a smooth malt flavor. Hop’Solutely comes in at a whopping 11.5% ABV with 74 IBUs.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
ndel40 (22) - Grayslake, Illinois, USA - JUN 15, 2011
The florally hops greet you with minimal alcohol for such a high ABV beer. It’s a dark redish brown pour with a thick white head. Medium body beer with a slightly creamy feel and sweet and hoppy finish… again surprisingly minimal alcohol in the taste. Overall, this has to be the best Triple IPA I have had to date and my only regret is it’s not available as far as I know in Illinois.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
KornDogg (521) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 6, 2011
Bottle. Floral pine aroma. Copper body with medium lasting, thick foamy head. Flavor begins with sweet grapefruit, followed by hops, cascade and amarillo are dominant. Subtle maltiness at the end followed by a sour grapefruit finish. bitter aftertaste.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
grundsow (61) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 18, 2014
Had to try a triple IPA to say I’ve done it. A good-tasting beer, but a style with way too much alcohol to throw a few back. Intensely rich hops & malt, almost slightly sweet, I do not sense the citrus though. Good taste nonetheless.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
shamsway (13) - - MAR 13, 2012
Bottle to pint glass. Picked up a 4 pack of this on a whim during a trip to Pennsylvania and I am now a fan. Pours a very clear copper with a finger size white head. Aroma is hops/citrus but not incredibly overpowering. Fantastically balanced taste - hops to start but it finishes with malt notes - almost sweet. Reminds me of hopslam somewhat. Mouthfeel is smooth as silk. I would drink a lot more of this if I had brought home more with me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
MattShizzle (539) - Bernville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 4, 2011
UPDATED: SEP 28, 2012 12 oz Bottle. Light copper in color, mostly clear. Fairly strong hop aroma. Explosively strong flavor in both hops and alcohol. Really good. Certainly not one to drink a whole 6 pack of!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
Jesterdeal (1789) - Marlton, New Jersey, USA - JUN 10, 2011
Aroma of papaya, pine and alcohol. Pours amber with a small frothy head. Tastes like pine, cherries and alcohol. The flavors are well balanced and this is truly.delicious.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Goodgrief (1762) - Middletown, Delaware, USA - FEB 9, 2012
On tap at Pinocchio’s. The description said melon, which excited me. Melon in the nose and melon up front in the flavor. Awesome. Alcohol is hot, but wonderfully so. Moderate to high hops, citrus dominating. Pretty awesome.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
Drunken_Monk (1) - Orlando, USA - JUL 22, 2013 does not count
I tried this once when I was in PA. I never forgot the hop explosion that summer day. I ordered a case and now I'm recreating 4th of July in my mouth over & over & over. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
obxdude10 (2022) - Limerick, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 15, 2010
I really loved this impy IPA from BBW. They seemed to really focus on the bitter and spicy notes of the hops they used. But they also had a nice concentration of malts to balance it all out. I got a lot of piney hops in the nose, along with some breadiness and earthy tone. The flavors were incredibly delicious and smooth. Besides the spicy and floral hops, I tasted some bread, earth, pine and bitter grapefruit. The finish was quite bitter and dry as well. This was one delicious IPA!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
rman18 (310) - Caldwell, New Jersey, USA - APR 22, 2011
This one was very enjoyable. You would never know it had 11.5% alcohol in it. The hops shined but wasn’t excessive. I hope I can find this one again.