overall

RATINGS: 1522   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.89   IBU: 75   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
An instant classic, Union Jack is the recipient of numerous awards including back to back wins at the Great American Beer Festival. Union Jack is abound with hop aroma and character. In fact this well balanced, west coast IPA is dry hopped 3 separate times, each lot giving it more and more of the grapefruit citrus hop aroma and flavor it is known for. Overall it utilizes over 4 pounds of pacific northwest hops per barrel.

reg71 (2) - Atascadero, California, USA - JUN 5, 2009 does not count
IPA have been my favorite for about 3 years now. When I first started drinking microbrews I gradually moved toward brews with more hops until I found my first IPA. Wow, it was intense! I still have a special place in my heart for them, and this one is my favorite of those I have had.

jstraw (1942) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 16, 2011
UPDATED: NOV 24, 2012 Draft at Jerry’s. Gold with big, foamy, white head / Vibrant, sweet, nose of pine, citrus, and bubblegum / Medium, creamy body, resinous, lightly sweet with good hop bite and nice, bitter, finish / Flavors of cut pine, resin, grapefruit, pineapple, bubblegum, and honey / Not out there in any direction, just textbook perfect.

H60pilot (3) - - SEP 14, 2013 does not count
This is my favorite beer on earth right now! So bold and delicious but also sophisticated!

aloureiro (6) - - NOV 29, 2014 does not count
Simplemente fantástica, equilibrada saborosa cheirosa , em suma, maravilhosa . Pena q não se acha no Brasil

Urbanhermit (5) - Texas, USA - APR 8, 2015 does not count
Love this beer. I was told to keep trying I PAs until I found one I liked. Search is over! So far my goto IPA. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

McCarty23 (51) - Vista, California, USA - APR 17, 2015
West coast IPA. Pacific Northwest hop aroma. Bitterness initially is puckering then mellows to hoppy lupine deliciousness.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
mrchubbs (3) - Virginia, USA - JUN 2, 2012 does not count
I first tried this beer at the Oregon Brewfest in 2010 and I fell in love. For me it is the perfect IPA. Nice hop aroma and extremely smooth well-balanced taste. Drinking this on draft gives me a beergasm every time and it’s hard for me to stop drinking it once I start. Purely delicious.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
lovemyhops (7) - New Jersey, USA - JUN 28, 2012 does not count
Bottle poured into a tulip glass. Clear golden color with thin white head. Great aroma of citrus hops. Tastes like it smells. Very refreshing, perfectly balanced IPA. This is a dangerously easy beer to drink. My favorite IPA. Another classic from the west coast.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Bkwoodbury (4) - Woodbury, Minnesota, USA - AUG 6, 2012 does not count
A homerun. Awesome IPA. Nice good fruity taste and smooth finish. Great beer on a 113 degree day.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
iworkatinitech (24) - New York, USA - JAN 1, 2013
This may be the cleanest most perfect hop forward and balanced beer. The aroma on a fresh bottle like I had last night is top notch! Definitely a treat and something I go to whenever possible!