Flat Branch India Pale Ale
     click to upload

RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 3.58/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.37   ABV: -
Our house I.P.A. is an American version using large amounts of Cascade hops in the kettle and the conditioning tank. This brew is pale in color with a huge, crisp bitterness, and big citrus nose.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
drfabulous (3848) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - JAN 27, 2007
Anytime I find a new brewpub, I go straight for the IPA. This was actually not bad. Around the typical brewpub IPA quality, which, in my book, passes the test easily.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
KUEric (886) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - JUN 25, 2006
I am glad it is given in the description because on the nose and taste I knew it was heavy on one particular varity of hop, and since I dont homebrew wasnt sure what it was. Now I know the distinct aroma and flavor of cascade hops. Because that was the be and end all of this IPA, a very tasty IPA I might add.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
omnivore (270) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUL 26, 2003
Color: topaz gold with a creamy head. Aroma: sweet and hoppy. The IPA had a mellow start with a sharp bitter leave which gave it some nice complexities Not bad at all!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
Aggie80 (785) - Michigan, USA - JUN 29, 2003
I normally do not like IPAs, but this is one I could like! Seems to be a single hop rather than being overly flowery. Great golden color with good head and lacing. Nice hop smell in the pour. I liked it! Don't miss this brewery if you are anywhere near it! Vacation 03

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - JUN 11, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 28, 2003 Bright glowing golden copper in color, clingy foamy head, nice lacing. Mild flowery aroma of hops. Smooth and mild english hops, some malt flavors, light body and very easy to drink, clean finish, very mild english IPA, medium bodied nice crisp bitterness in the finish.