Florida Brewing Gator Lager

(RETIRED)

RATINGS: 6   MEAN: 1.75/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.26   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cbuk1013 (243) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAY 8, 2013
Bought this beer once for .99 cents. For a 6 pack. I spent $1 too much Too bad skunk didn’t rhyme with lager...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
kane (111) - USA - JUN 24, 2005
The label is kind of hokey, " European flavor without the bitterness" yet it also states " The beer with a bite," which is it? I dont know about European but it does have a English aroma and taste with a grassy, musty Fuggle hop character or it is just old and musty. Seems like one of those beers you only see in those assorted packages. I’ve had worese.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JUL 29, 2004
In the bottle at the 2004 Crescent Moon Vintage Beer Tasting. Okay. This was in a green glass bottle and approaching 15-20 years old. Need I say more? What description other than skunky would have to be "light" and "sucks."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Bov (9245) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - APR 1, 2004
I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was too lazy and stupid to write my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - APR 16, 2002
Gets a point for the cool label but the beer inside tastes and smells like swampwater.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Puss Gutt99 (206) - Oldtown, Florida, USA - JAN 20, 2002
had a good red neck appeal to it