Flossmoor Station Oktoberfest
     click to upload
overall
Serve in Dimpled mug, Stein

RATINGS: 22   MEAN: 3.08/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.01   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
A deep amber, malty German lager carefully balanced with a crisp hoppy finish. Flossmoor Station Oktoberfest (2007) Durst Pilsener Malt Durst Munich Malt Weyerman Melanoidin Malt Hops: Magnum and Tettnang 22IBU White Labs 830 ABV 6.2%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
inkubus27 (269) - highland, Indiana, USA - SEP 26, 2008
I’m usually not a big fan of these but this one was great. Had a much thicker body than I’ve ever had in a lager before, with a subdued but noticeable hop note. Overall one of the better lagers i’ve ever had.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Driftwood6 (214) - USA - OCT 14, 2007
On tap at Map Room, Chicago. I was honetly a little disappointed, but I think maybe I’m not a big Oktoberfest fan in general. I wish it had a little more malt and body-- just felt thin on my tongue. The aftertaste was very dry and a little musty. I guess it’s decent but I probably wouldn’t order it again.