RATINGS: 638   WEIGHTED AVG: 4/5   IBU: 85   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
A cocoa infused Imperial Stout Ė Opaque black in color with a dark brown head. Big chocolate aroma with notes of espresso, blackstrap molasses, dark sweet toffee and dark fruit. Smooth dark chocolate backbone with complex notes of coffee, dark toffee and dark fruit.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
arjoseph (642) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 30, 2008
One of the many bottles chilled in our bathtub at GABF 2007. The pour and the head remind me of Goose Island Bourbon County Stout; fully dissipating after that. The flavor disappointed. If it’s going to be called Sexual Chocolate, it needs more chocolate, and needs more decadence. There are residual sugars here that are not integrated into the malty and sweet base, which is also nicely winey in its fruit character. The end is hoppy and bitter, which is a nice counterpoint. Still, it didn’t live up to expectation.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Jmichael (640) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - SEP 24, 2007
well I finally got to try this beer, batch from 2006 so it got some mellowness to it, oh and it was good. lucky me. pours a black with mild tan head. my initial response was that it reminded me of Darklord, anyway, roasted mocha aroma, great front to finish. mocha hides to the end, very good and balanced.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
EKGoldings (637) - Radford, Virginia, USA - JAN 5, 2015
Ya, this stuff is wicked good. Oh, Iíve made better IRS myself, but it was 3 YO before it reached the heights. This pours inky black, dark brown head, the aroma is sweet wickedness. I donít get the coffee in the aroma as much as I expected, but the bottle was a few months old. Bravo.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
wickedpete (634) - Lexington Park, Maryland, USA - FEB 2, 2008
Dark black with a creamy brown head leaving streaky lacing down the glass. Sweet, chocolate, and licorice aroma. Chocolate brownie flavor backed up by a slight roast character and bitter finish. Quite thick and chewy. I wish I could drink this all the time.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
hamilton23 (619) - Alpine, California, USA - JUN 12, 2011
A: Black as night with a fair amount of tan head. S: Smoke, coffee, some roasted malts, more smoke. T: Did I mention smoke? Wow, this is smokier than some Smoked Porters I have had. It had way too much imitation smoke flavor for my liking. Where is the chocolate? M: Slightly oily and slick. O: This thing should not have the word "Chocolate" in the title it should be Sexual Smoke. There was very little sweetness.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
masonjer (609) - Holt, Michigan, USA - JUL 30, 2009
Just found my notes for this. Shared by Pantanap last November. Poured pitch black. Aroma was roast, licorice and bitter chocolate. Taste was much the same with some coffee, nice and thick, and well rounded flavors. Not as much chocolate as the name might suggest but still a nice stout.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
AllAboutStout (605) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 29, 2008
Pours a very dark brown almost black in color. Decent sized head. Smell is dominant chocolate and some tar. Taste is all cocoa and dark chocolate. There are some dark fruits trying to make a presence, but the chocolate just wonít let it happen. Decent beer that Iím glad I got to try. Iím happy I got to try it instead of trying to trade for one on the market.

jarspag (601) - San Francisco, California, USA - AUG 7, 2008
Bomber shared by the J-nizz himself. Pre QUAZZ. I love the quazz, especially when its done in log land. When we goin back to log land, J? Nothing to complain about here...full bodied, smooth...a nice blend of roast and malty sweetness. I dug it. Sexy!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
biggsbowler (600) - Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA - APR 28, 2014
Bottles - Pours a very dark brown. Notes of chocolate, coffee, and anise. The taste is a bitter, dark chocolate plus coffee and some dark fruit. The body is a little thin. Overall, this is a pretty good beer.

budznsudz (582) - Audubon, New Jersey, USA - MAR 1, 2014
Jet black pour, brown ring of foam. Hardcore roast and smoke aroma. Taste is roast, smoke, chocolate, and toasted malt. Pleasantly surprised.