overall
Brewed by Royal (Heineken UK)
Style: Pale Lager
Manchester, England

RATINGS: 35   MEAN: 2.01/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.14   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Different to our lovely Foster’s in a can, this premium lager has been brewed to 4.8% and chill filtered to deliver a clean, crisp taste for maximum refreshment.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
BlackHaddock (3183) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - OCT 2, 2012
Third and final beer in my 28th September 2012 ’Dodgy Lager tasting evening’. 300ml Clear bottle: best before the end of Mar 2013. Dry, bitter, metallic, boring and lager looking: no smell. The worst of the pilsner/lagers I had during the tasting; I must thank my daughter for finding such delights for me (this and one each from the cheap German based supermarkets Aldi and Lidl). She tries to find beers I’ve never reviewed before, but sometimes she does things like this, just to test my love!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Tomieh0 (4) - - JUN 21, 2012 does not count
Alot better taste than normal fosters but still not great tast, after taste not too bad.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
maraisd (4) - - SEP 24, 2012 does not count
Looks nice and golden, very thin white head clean sharp smell. Very golden and.inviting. Dull taste, liquorice tones.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
jdmorgan (13) - West Midlands, ENGLAND - SEP 10, 2013
As with most lagers, if it is cold it’s drinkable. Slightly better than its original, but nothing to shout about.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Mrdougie (1) - Glasgow, - OCT 4, 2013 does not count
dreadful awful dreck. This manages the feat of being even worse than the 4.0% Fosters we are subjected to here in the UK.