overall
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 549   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.85   IBU: 18   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%

Havokscene (1) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 19, 2007 does not count
I moved to Portland, OR a year ago and lived there for 3 months. A friend of mine introduced me to Session and I loved it. I don’t know if I can get it in the northeast, so I’m having major withdrawals :-P

uocooper (3) - Oregon, USA - DEC 24, 2009 does not count
Now this is a great beer. Easy to drink with no nasty aftertaste. This is what beer should be.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
jimig (23) - , Texas, USA - SEP 21, 2008
Great lager. The stubby is fun, but 11oz is disappointing (I want more). Great pour and easy head. This is a good on the tongue and offers mild fruitiness and a nice finish off the tongue.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
DConMan (114) - Ballwin, Missouri, USA - JUL 12, 2012
Bought a 12-pack of this brew from Fred Meyer’s in Yakima, WA for $14.49. Poured one of the Red Labeled, 11 FLUID OZ. bottles into a 16oz Arcadia IPA Pint Glass. Has ENJOY BY: 09/29/12 - 55 on the side of the label. Will do! Aroma- Very sweet, malty, and grainy on the nose. Not much corn but more sweetness than any other lager I’ve rated. Appearance- Pours a 1 finger head that has average retention. Has the lightest orange/gold colored body with great clarity. Leaves only suds that eventually die on the glass. Flavor- Very crisp, clean, and sweet all the way through. Floral hops come into the taste mid drink and then turn it over to a light-medium bitterness level while also being dry. Mouthfeel- Light-Medium Bodied, High Carbonation, Small amount of hops/malt combo and then bites with flavor. Awesome! Overall Impression- This is without a doubt one of the BEST lagers I’ve ever enjoyed! While it is refreshing and quite light, the flavor and well-balanced background makes this a sure shot to be one of the best of this style (hence why I gave it a 5/5). Get your hands on some if your in the area!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
xlr8r (1) - Mölndal, SWEDEN - MAR 22, 2013 does not count
Full Sail Session Premium Lager is one of the best pale American Lagers I’ve tried. The beer pours a clear golden color with a white head and looks great in a glas - almost like an IPA. It smells like a pale lager should smell, only without the harsh notes you sometimes get in the non-craft versions. It is slightly dry without being too dry and I think the level of carbonation is quite exceptional in this lager. It has a subtlety sweet taste that is not overpowering. While the taste is not revolutionary as far as beers go, it is easily one of the most drinkable lagers I have encountered.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Dugie08 (3) - USA - SEP 30, 2011 does not count
This beer rocks as an everyday beer. Call it a Lawnmover, call it a light beer, (It’s not a light beer) call it what ever style you’d like, it fills the bill with every swig. I travel across two states just to bandit it back to Chicago. And everytime I do bring the required 10/12’s back I wonder if it’s worth it. Then I chill it and crack one open and all the wondering is quenched.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
rangerred (891) - Johnson City, Tennessee, USA - DEC 26, 2011
Poured out of an 11oz stubby bottle into a pint glass. Pours a clear gold maybe slightly darker than a BMC beer with a thin fizzy white head. Some light lacing remains after head fades. The smell is sweet malty grains. Some light lemony notes are also detectable. The flavor is much like the smell. Light maltiness throughout with a slight sweetness. There is also a bit of grassyness which is nice. Bitterness is present although light with no hop flavor detectable. This is a nice, balanced beer that is just as its name implies, a session beer. I would drink this on a regular basis if it were available in my area.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Lagerlager (2) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 31, 2013 does not count
Easy drinking. Nice and crisp with extra carbonation. Light bodied, with a nice explosion of flavor which fades into a clean aftertaste. In my opinion, much better than the domestic macro light lagers.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
ClarkVV (3891) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 3, 2006
Another beer that is disheartening to see the reviews for. Especially given that most people provide positive comments and then give it about a 2.5.
2005 bottle shared by OldGrowth on 2/25/06. Valiant appearance, large amount of well-retained, very aerated white head clings to the sides, even creating minor lacing, while a brilliantly clear golden-to-light-amber body is full of carbonation. The nose rises up with a challenging amount of hoppiness, grassy and even lightly spicy notes combine with soft honey, perhaps just a touch of appleskins and plenty of lemony notes. The hops are not complex in the nose, but nor does the style dictate that. This is about as hoppy as it gets, though it still remains dry and under control.
Flavor is surprisingly clean, very crisp throughout, with plenty of honey notes from a wonderfully extracted and appropriated pils malt. Dry and bitter hop notes, light grass clippings, hay and even a hint of dry tangerines and light grapefruit. Moderate carbonation, well-to-style, with an actual palate that is ever so faintly doughy. No wateriness whatsoever, and challenging and interesting to the last drop. Very clean flavor, with all malt and hops notes. No alcohol, of course, and a crisp yeast bite on end. Perfect balance. Only thing keeping it in check somewhat, is the mild appleskin note in the aroma. Thanks Tom, I think I found my new session beer, too bad I live in Boston.

arrogantb (1402) - Denver, Colorado, USA - APR 29, 2009
First off, this beer is way too easy to drink, it is almsot gone before I can review it. Nice yellow color with an earthy, dirt-like, mineral smell that I get from lagers but is not at all bad for some reason. Clean lager taste, goes down so easy. This is a perfect summer beer that I am sorry I have not been drinking! A keg of this would be good. Serving type: bottle Reviewed on: 04-02-2008 04:57:33