Funky Buddha Guava Jasmine Berliner
     click to upload

Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.45/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.92   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Brewed to celibrate American Craft Beer Week 2013.

Fritz123's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Fritz123 (783) - Boca Raton, Florida, USA - OCT 6, 2013
3rd Anniversary Party at the Funky Buddha Lounge. Draft in a snifter. Pours a very hazy blonde-yellow. Medium white head. Aroma of...well guava and jasmine,. Bready, grassy. Taste was way too much jasmine for my palette and I’m not a huge guava fan. Overall it was OK but the flavors are not my personal fav. Light body, crisp mouth. Slightly tart.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
hopscotch (8534) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - APR 3, 2014
Draft… Murky, light yellow pour with a mid-sized, pillowy white head. The bouquet is herbal and floral, offering notes of night-blooming jasmine, gourd meat and a mélange of tropical fruits. Light to medium-bodied with a 1%-milk mouthfeel and airy carbonation. The flavor is fruity and tart. Oddly, this brew seems to become more sour as it warms. If I smack my lips enough, I pick up a gentle note of butter in the aftertaste.