Aldi (UK)
Brewed at Saint-Omer

Style: Pale Lager
Atherstone, England

RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 1.71/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.06/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Available in 500ml cans, exclusively from Aldi supermarkets in the UK.
Previously 3.9%.

Golden in colour, this delicious lager has a sweet aroma and a light, hoppy aftertaste, giving way to a moderate bitter finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
ChesterTom (1) - - NOV 25, 2015 does not count
Do not listen to negative comments about this beer: if these people got served this beer from a fancy bottle/can that cost £5 from a bottle shop/bar theyíd rate it highly (as they are pretentious). This beer is very very tasty, never mind the price, this is one of the nicest canned lagers Iíve had. Itís simple and straight forward but incredible in flavour. The can doesnít look great and it doesnít have a thick head but it has the substance where it counts. Its £2.04 for 4 cans, look no further. I am drinking one now.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lokis333 (159) - Birěai, LITHUANIA - NOV 18, 2015
Found at my parents house. Pale wheat yellow color with very weak white foam. Aromas very weak of malt and aluminum. Palate weak, watery light no aftertaste. Tastes of malt and that is about it. Overall, very glad I just found it and not bought it! (To be fair it is just for the list)

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
SarkyNorthener (3347) - West Bromwich (Yorkshire Expat), West Midlands, ENGLAND - OCT 10, 2015
Can from Aldi, great Barr. Golden beer with medium head. Aroma of sweetcorn and metallic. Taste is sweetcorn, pale malts and a little hop bitterness. Not great.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Imsodrunknow (1) - - AUG 10, 2015 does not count
This is the best can of piss Iíve ever had. ...................... . .............

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
dxbrad (24) - West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - NOV 15, 2014
Pretty solid unspectacular lager like Carlsberg or something. You can buy something like 230 cans of this for a fiver down a well known cheapo German supermarket. The lager equivalent of Stoke City

Galahadman (1) - - OCT 1, 2014 does not count
Right. Do not listen to anybody here except me. Now...I was of the same opinion as most of these when I first Encountered this beer. You think "GALAHAD" never heard if it. Why ainít it frothing up when I open it. Letís be honest weíre all beer snobs cause weíve all been drinking a long time. But the more you drink it the better it gets. And when I say the better it gets I mean for how cheap it costs you should have no complaints. If you wanna save money but still get pissed this is the beer for you. Itís gone Down to £2.15 at our aldi for 4 cans. I can get pissed for £4.30....

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
slothells (2) - - MAR 25, 2014 does not count
Upon opening my can, I was hit by an EXTREMELY unpleasant smell, the lager tastes, watery? and there isnít really any distinctive flavouring. Can looks neat though.

DubstepLover69 (1) - IRELAND - MAR 7, 2014 does not count
This might be the best beer I have ever had. It is the closest thing to urine that I have ever had. Absolutely SOLID FOUNDATIONS. Turned Ed and Matt gay!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
WilleLovesBeer (1) - IRELAND - NOV 3, 2013 does not count
I wonít lie Iím a Galahad man. Always was always will be. The aroma of Galahad makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Its appearance isnít perfect. Light gold and losses its head quite fast. But its taste and palatability are second to none. Canít beat a cold wednesday afternoon sittin down watching Batman Begins or The Hangover with 12 tins of galahad tucked in beside me. My idea of paradise. As Little Tommy Browne Hawaii would sing"Gala, Gala, Galahad"(Played to the music of Robbie Williams song Paradise).

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
ManVsBeer (6461) - Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - NOV 21, 2012
Clear golden, flat headed supermarket lager. It has a very sweet taste and aroma to match.