overall
Brewed by Matthew Clark Cider (C&C Group)
Style: Cider
Bristol, England

RATINGS: 172   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.98   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
K, the cider in that distinctive black bottle, is smooth, light clean - with just the right edge - that keeps ’em comin’ back. Hey these days we’re all looking for something different. Hand crafted in England with the light and refreshing taste of Somerset apples.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
jmagnus87 (2401) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - SEP 26, 2012
Had this guy a long time ago when I was roofing in the ghetto of Rockford, IL way back in 2003. The guy I was working with (true thug) was talking about it all day and used such descriptive terms as "Fuck 211 dog, this shit will fuck you in the ass". Needless to say, when we got done for the day I had to try one. We stopped at a drive-thru liquor store on the way to dropping him off and he bought us each a bottle for a "road soda". I remember it being sweet and dry at the same time. Wish I could still find it, because I would love to give it another try.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Headbanger (3249) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUN 27, 2012
12oz bottle 90’s Pours a clear golden with an apple aroma. Taste of apples and sweetness. This cider is pretty darn tasty. Nice job.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Gary (1340) - Brentford, London, Greater London, ENGLAND - FEB 12, 2011
(canned) this is ghetto cider ,tramps and bumbs call this their posion , but I was in the mood for something like this. Its not that bad , regardless of rep; sweet apples and syrup . Paper bag time. re8 .must add this 2 the UK rating.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
LibrarianGirl (11) - Canton, Georgia, USA - JUL 4, 2010
Eh, I gotta tell ya, all these mass-produced ciders are starting to taste exactly the same. However, this one has a minimal sweetness and low carbonation. It’s fine for being handed to me by my boyfriend, but I probably wouldn’t buy it. Thanks, boyfriend, for handing it to me!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
JoeMcPhee (8314) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 16, 2010
Hazy deep golden pour. Very light carbonation. The nose is is lightly appley with a weird plasticy maltiness. Some fairly oxidized character in addition to the light apple. Light astringency but it’s the weird honey/malt sweetness that is the most off-putting. It gets less sweet as it warms up. A touch of acidity. A very odd duck – meh.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
daknole (8949) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAY 27, 2009
Bottle. Light straw color. Aroma of apples. Flavor is sweet and guess what, tastes like apples!! Pretty ok I suppose.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Adam77 (457) - Eastampton, New Jersey, USA - MAR 30, 2009
Pretty good cider. Light body. Apples in the aroma and taste. Refreshing finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
dwaggs2 (1297) - Jefferson City, Missouri, USA - MAR 1, 2009
For a cider not bad. Very sweet and apple aroma. Taste is very sweet malts and apple. Its a cider what can you really say?

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Butters (3735) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - NOV 20, 2008
Clear very pale straw pour with no head but a champagne effervescence. Sweet apple aroma. Sweet cider flavor. Very bubbly. Enjoyable and not all that expensive.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
pintocb (645) - Darsville, Georgia, USA - SEP 22, 2008
Golden. The nose is sour and appley. The flavor is a bit too sweet for my taste, and the finish is too still. I like a drier, more carbonated cider.