General Generic Beer

(RETIRED)
overall
n/a

RATINGS: 27   MEAN: 0.79/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19   ABV: -
Contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio).

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 22, 2003
Tasted like I had eaten an aluminum can, or just had some dental work done.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
psychodrama311 (122) - petaluma, Nevada, USA - DEC 29, 2002
i didn’t even know this beer existed until one drunken morning. nothing extremly notable except for the fact that it tasted like water and rust.

Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - JUL 15, 2002
A friend and I were broke one time, and scrounged every last penny that we could find to get a 12 pack. I mean, we looked in the couch cushions and everything. We scraped up around 6 bucks and were pretty thrilled to find that we had just enough to buy a whole case of generic (this was around 1985). Well, we brought it home and drank the whole case, and neither of us even got a buzz. Needless to say, that sucked, and I would give this beer a 0.00 if I could.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 14, 2002
Not to bad...I thought I was in for the worst swill ever but found it to be smooth, and not bitter or overly malty... Tastes better than the Beast. I wonder if they use frankencorn in this stuff.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 11, 2002
Is this the famous white can with a blue line and all it says is beer? I remember this one way back, we bought it as a joke all drunk, was like 99 cents a six pack. Tasted like ice cold salty sunflower seeds water. I know, dont take it seriously, but we were plastered when we bought it and kept telling people at the party, want a beer? and giving them this shit can. Why a full star? Cause the can was cool.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Puss Gutt99 (206) - Oldtown, Florida, USA - NOV 23, 2001
found in Lucky Food Stores under their ’generic’ yellow label, it defies a novice’s proclomation that beer is beer

joet (2128) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - JUN 11, 2001