RATINGS: 755   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Flavor of a fine ale and the smoothness of a premium lager.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
REDDOGICE (243) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 3, 2016
Can. Consumed on a hot Saint Louis afternoon in April 2012. Taste was slight. Very smooth. Easy drinking and cheap too. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
dlihcsnatas (625) - Texas, USA - DEC 27, 2015
Clear golden brew with decent head that smells very grainy. Taste is a bit grainy but smooth making this a very chuggable brew. Itís OK but not anything to rave about and the price was decent.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
kingaugusta (241) - Georgia, USA - DEC 8, 2015
Pours blonde gold with a frothy white head. Nose is very weak with just a touch of hops and bread. Thin body with a weak overall flavor; this is about as close to a neutral beer as flavor can get. Not offensive but not much here.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
trexibmer (60) - - DEC 5, 2015
For a budget beer/ale Genny Cream is not too shabby. It has a malt liquor nose and aroma but the taste is corn grains with some hop spiciness which beats out a Coors or Bud. It is a bit astringent, but not that it makes it harsh. When one thinks of Genesee, they think of this beer. Itís an all seasons beer/ale. If you donít expect too much you will not be that disappointed with it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
shanoknowsfood (91) - Hawaii, USA - NOV 17, 2015
Bottle from Total Wine. Watery, piss-colored swill. Gave me a headache. Nasty stuff i wouldnít give to my worst enemies. I think even Coors is better than this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
HuskerTan (1715) - Kearney, Nebraska, USA - AUG 17, 2015
Bottle. A- Grains, watery, corn. A- Golden color, clear liquid, white head. T- Grains, cereal, cream, sweet corn, malty. P- Light body, average texture, average carbonation, light finish. O- What is this!? Did I just time travel back to my grandpaís fridge from 1958? Certainly seems by the bottle, taste, and everything about it, that itís from that era. Shockingly not drain pouringly awful.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Niko100 (2707) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Nice golden color; Light to medium slight creamy body; Aroma of hay, some cereal, & light grain; Flavor of malt, caramel, and hay/grain; Dry finish; Quite mild - ok.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ctplt777 (475) - - JUL 9, 2015
My parents drank this back in college and stuff so I found a bottle and had to try it. .99 cents a bottle yeah this is literally no risk at all. Itís actually pretty good. Aroma is weak, straw, cardboard weird cream corn. Taste is good though. Itís like a better coors light whatever that means to you. I canít really figure out what it tastes like but itís not bad. I could crush like 6 of these no problem and still be ready to party. I like to think my parents did the same thing back in the 80ís. Overall I would drink this again. I kind of like these old beers reinventing themselves and while itís not a tropical dipa like I tend to lean towards, I can appreciate some nostalgia plus itís beer and Iíve only met like maybe 2 beers I couldnít finish, this not being one of them. So donít be a snob, crush a ton of these and enjoy beer, itís like the best thing we have going as humans.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Meilby (10971) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - JUN 10, 2015
Bottle 355ml @ Hotel Room, Best Western Plus, Waterbury, VT
Pours clear golden with a white head. Aroma has notes of malt, grain and grass. Taste is light to medium sweet and light bitter with a long grainy and grassy finish. Body is light to medium, texture is oily, carbonation is soft.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
yngwie (16524) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - JUN 10, 2015
Bottle. A clear, golden beer with a small, white head. The aroma is malty and fruity, but not very interesting. Sort of wort-sweetish. The flavor has that same wort-like touch, itís fruity and with some sweetness showing up towards the end. Low on bitterness. Medium body, soft on the palate, with a pretty straight forward finish. I can see that this beer might have been popular, itís sort of dry and refreshing, but it doesnít suit my palate. 150610