overall

RATINGS: 740   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Flavor of a fine ale and the smoothness of a premium lager.

Taino's rating

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Taino (4) - Ciales, - JUL 19, 2011
This is my favorite, it has a taste that other beer have. It is light, but at the same time very tasty. It has a great head. Serve ice cold, to me is the they have to offer

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
HuskerTan (983) - Kearney, Nebraska, USA - AUG 17, 2015
Bottle. A- Grains, watery, corn. A- Golden color, clear liquid, white head. T- Grains, cereal, cream, sweet corn, malty. P- Light body, average texture, average carbonation, light finish. O- What is this!? Did I just time travel back to my grandpaís fridge from 1958? Certainly seems by the bottle, taste, and everything about it, that itís from that era. Shockingly not drain pouringly awful.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Niko100 (2287) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Nice golden color; Light to medium slight creamy body; Aroma of hay, some cereal, & light grain; Flavor of malt, caramel, and hay/grain; Dry finish; Quite mild - ok.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ctplt777 (339) - - JUL 9, 2015
My parents drank this back in college and stuff so I found a bottle and had to try it. .99 cents a bottle yeah this is literally no risk at all. Itís actually pretty good. Aroma is weak, straw, cardboard weird cream corn. Taste is good though. Itís like a better coors light whatever that means to you. I canít really figure out what it tastes like but itís not bad. I could crush like 6 of these no problem and still be ready to party. I like to think my parents did the same thing back in the 80ís. Overall I would drink this again. I kind of like these old beers reinventing themselves and while itís not a tropical dipa like I tend to lean towards, I can appreciate some nostalgia plus itís beer and Iíve only met like maybe 2 beers I couldnít finish, this not being one of them. So donít be a snob, crush a ton of these and enjoy beer, itís like the best thing we have going as humans.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Meilby (9762) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - JUN 10, 2015
Bottle 355ml @ Hotel Room, Best Western Plus, Waterbury, VT
Pours clear golden with a white head. Aroma has notes of malt, grain and grass. Taste is light to medium sweet and light bitter with a long grainy and grassy finish. Body is light to medium, texture is oily, carbonation is soft.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
yngwie (15566) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - JUN 10, 2015
Bottle. A clear, golden beer with a small, white head. The aroma is malty and fruity, but not very interesting. Sort of wort-sweetish. The flavor has that same wort-like touch, itís fruity and with some sweetness showing up towards the end. Low on bitterness. Medium body, soft on the palate, with a pretty straight forward finish. I can see that this beer might have been popular, itís sort of dry and refreshing, but it doesnít suit my palate. 150610

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
cutitoutdave (67) - - APR 7, 2015
Pours light yellow. Minimal aroma of pils malt with frothy head. Tasteless, slightly filling with bitter end. Medium bodied mouthfeel. The ale version of BudMiller. Not for me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jamesewelch (210) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - MAR 17, 2015
24 oz can, for BJCP study group, 4oz pour into tasting glass

Aroma: moderate to strong sweet corn, with spicy hops, very light malt

Appearance: Very pale yellow, crystal/briallant, minimal white head with no retention

Taste: moderate corn, low hop bitterness, light DMS within style, faint sweetness

Mouthfeel: light and crisp, low to medium body, smooth, medium carbonation, very slight carbonic bite

Overall: Clean beer with slightly more flavor than American Lager (Bud), easy to drink and well attenuated, but not very satisfying.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
tfontana (185) - Fremont, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 7, 2015
Aroma is weak and a bit basement-like. Appearance is clear, pale gold with fair, white head and champagne-like bubbles. Taste is light and pretty weak. Body is light with thin texture and unremarkable finish. This will forever remind me of college so gets some added boost for nostalgia but is best appreciated once every few years such as at a reunion.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ordybill (701) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - FEB 23, 2015
Poured from a 12 oz bottle into a pint glass in Savannah, GA (I know, odd). Aroma- Maybe grass and some malt, not much here. Appearance-A pale yellow (like Coors Light), little head. Taste- Definitely a regional macro here. I assume this would be real good around a bonfire. Palate- A light bodied beer with moderate carbonation, it does have a creamy feel to it. Overall- I ordered this off of the beer list under "your Daddyís beers" it also had Dixie, Lonestar and Iron City listed. It was a nice throw back to my teen age years.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Art (2310) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 18, 2015
Taste thanks to Damon. Pours a very pale golden yellow with a frothy white head. Aromas of corn. Some metallic notes. Taste is barely there. Corn sweetness. Tons of carbonation. Not too terrible.