RATINGS: 152   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.6%
Brewed with both two-row and six-row barley malts to produce a light beer with distinctive taste and character.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DougiePhiTau (99) - USA - APR 6, 2005
only 3.6 percent and it tast like water that has had corn soked in it not very good even for 12 a case

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
georgekillian (344) - Alabama, USA - MAR 24, 2005
one of the worst cheapest beers ever i have only had this beer in binghamton ny and just like that town this beer really sucks

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
GTown (127) - New York, USA - FEB 19, 2005
UPDATED: NOV 25, 2005 A beautiful summer day...Rochester Red Wings...Genny Lite. Brings a tear to my eyes. Hey, its a macro American light beer...but it is my hometown. And it really is better than Coors, Bud or Miller.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
GoldenSpunky (120) - Rochester, New York, USA - JAN 11, 2005
This beer is soooo sentimental. Its so tough for me to rate this beer without being influenced by all the beirut games won and lost with this beer as a third partner. I guess I will have to be technical. The aroma is of machine churned barley and bean curd. The golden color doesnt mask the underlying corn flavors. The best thing about this beer is that it is light and so it tastes less like genny regular. However I just ran the beirut table and have class at 9 tomorrow and I owe it all to this beer. Thanks for the memories you piece o’crap.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Suttree (6099) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 14, 2004
99 cents, how bad could it be? Yellow, no head. Faint soggy bread aroma. Watery, of course, malty with some faint hop notes.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
ChazyRPh (583) - Chazy, New York, USA - JUL 23, 2004
I can’t believe I haven’t rated this already...I have drinken a lot of this stuff over the years. Used to be a Fire Department favorite, I can remember "shotgunning" a shitload of these at the ’ol firehouse. anyway, I guess that it is really not a good beer, but if I am in the mood for a run of the mill macro, this is near the top of the list. It is easy drinking lawnmower beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DYCSoccer17 (3637) - Woodland, California, USA - JUL 22, 2004
Ah yes, thanks to my brother (ChazyRPH) for this nectrar in a can. Aroma is sour, corny and grainy. Mmmmm...corn. Transparent apple juice with quickly dissipating fizzy white head. Metallic watery sour taste throughout. This stuff is quite vile, but hey, it’s a chill n swill night. It’s about par with the BMC macro beers. Unfortunately, this beer wreaks more havoc with my alimentary canal than most BMC beers...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JUN 2, 2004
Let’s see here, there is absolutely nothing to this beer. I mean nothing to offer, a strong smell of adjuncts pervades this already crappy beer. Distinctive taste of grass and wet cardboard, pulled off the bottom of a dumpster.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BuckNaked (1230) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2004
UPDATED: APR 26, 2004 Wow. The hoppy aromas simply explode as soon as you crack open the can. Just kidding, there aren't really any aromas except those of cheap beer, piss, and maybe some metal. At about $13 for a 30 pack, this has been a college favorite for quantity. Do yourself and favor and don't ever drink this beer unless you really, really need cheap beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
spkldhenlvr24 (517) - Newburgh/Buffalo, New York, USA - MAR 18, 2004
was not good at all. figure i wasted a yuengling and a bud in a trade for this. ehhhhhhhh