overall

RATINGS: 194   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.31   IBU: 38   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
A careful selection of Northwest hops, premium barley, and our unique yeast give this ale a rich and complex malty middle with a snappy hop finish. Crisp, clean and smooth with hints of citrus and fruit.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
bpreo (2073) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - OCT 8, 2014
I have to say, this may be the best American Pale Ale I have ever had. It is very thick and filling, and also has a buttery aftertaste that is so so so good. I would definitely drink a lot more of this.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
mrhoppy (1289) - Santa Clara, California, USA - APR 18, 2010
On tap at a fish house. Man I got the bottom of the keg and it was delicious! Yeah baby.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
xexorz (2) - Little Falls, New Jersey, USA - MAY 12, 2012 does not count
Sweet hops aroma... Very low bitterness. Fresh and tasty. great beer , woody, leaves, basement aromas

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
OWENSR1 (11) - Washington, USA - SEP 13, 2012
Apparently I’m supposed to fill this out. Take the numbers that I put down with a grain of salt if you will, but I’m just your average NW beer junkie looking to sample as many different brews as possible.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
MikeAH (4) - Washington, USA - JUL 8, 2013 does not count
Manny’s is my usual. Love the taste. I typically purchase this in a growler at Norm’s Market in Lake Stevens, WA or at Spirit World Liquor Store also in Lake Stevens, WA

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 20/20
beerye79 (2) - bonney lake, Washington, USA - JUL 2, 2013 does not count
Great pale ale... staple of Seattle beers and bars. Great taste of hops and great with any meal.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
cjwill2004 (5) - Alabama, USA - JUL 7, 2012 does not count
Love manny’s! Not much aroma and the head disappears quickly, but an excellent beer with a light banana ester and subtle finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
elizabethmarie (37) - - SEP 19, 2012
I am the type of person that does not get excited about pale ales but manny’s is absolutely the exception.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
commonshawn (664) - Minnesota, USA - MAY 16, 2015
Tap at ODonnels in Seattle. Bumped pint glass with commonmac and rosskyle. Good lacing. Hazy copper with white head. Smells nice pine hop . Taste is very palatable, smooth and rich. Full flavor balances sugar and hops. Really easy to drink and coats the mouth well. Smooth finish not too hoppy. Pleasant surprise.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
19Ei8hty (1166) - Washington, USA - DEC 18, 2006
UPDATED: FEB 3, 2009 They were out of my standard brew at the italian place we were at last night so I gave this one a second go-round. Glad I did. Very impressive drink from top to bottom. Cloudy golden body with a nice, big soft white head. Big biscuit malt backbone that was grainy and provided a great dry flavor. Very mellow hop proflie that was floral and aromatic without being aggressive. Really a fantastic example of the style . Old rating: 3.4 - Slowly becoming my favorite local drink.