overall
Brewed by John Martin
Style: Malt Liquor
Genval, Belgium

RATINGS: 24   MEAN: 1.77/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98   EST. CALORIES: 420   ABV: 14%

polaxis' rating

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
polaxis (73) - - MAR 7, 2014
5dl from Coop, at home @10°C Appearance: A clear yellow beer, nice crispy head. Aroma: Could not taste anything else than alcohol. No presence of hops detectable. First beer I poured down the drain in a very, very long time. What a waste of ingredients and my time!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rotaldinho (102) - Paris, FRANCE - NOV 22, 2014
Yellow color, little white foam. Nose very bad alcohol and glucose. Gout alcohol, glucose, bad corn. end astringent.

thethinice (1) - Prenton, Cheshire, ENGLAND - NOV 19, 2014 does not count
Easily the best beer I have ever had, it tastes like rocket fuel and gives you a hit in about 5 seconds, I am addicted to it, and I love it

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
kraddel (3616) - some beerplace, BELGIUM - NOV 8, 2014
Can . Pours clear blonde , small and intantly fading-to-nothing white head , making it look like applejuice from seconds after the pour . Smell ? It stinks . Thats for sure . Chemical, boiled vegetables , Cleaning products ,.... the whole damn thing . Taste is starting off bitter , with a sweet back ( malty ) Than the booze comes . And with booze , I mean booze . Warms up the troat completely ( almost like drinking a 40 % vodka ) . The boozyness ruins your tastebuds . Leaving a metallic ( ! ) sweetness . I got to the second sip . i dare you to do more than that ! The exact beer I can see being very succesfull with people who just fancy alcohol over taste . Homeless people . Drunks . Rednecks . For me ? I just feel sorry for putting my drains trough this torture . One of the worst damn things I ever tried . I wonder how many chemical mess and additives and other shit this 1 can contain, to make a 14 % beer have the same boozyness than a 40 % liquor ??? The aftertaste of metallicness stays lingering for a damn long time as well . I feel sorry for myself, for even having tried this . i feel myself getting unhealthy . I hear my lever wishing me dead . I know my wallet is thinking I told you so . I suppose Homeless people are wondering why I give this to my drains and not to the ones ’in need ’ . I think that no malts were hurt in the making of this beer . Some might conclude I am not a fan of this beer ....

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
angel77 (1088) - oviedo, SPAIN - SEP 9, 2014
Bote de 50 cl en el parque en Oviedo el 09-09-2014 en el momento se el c. Ingles. Lote r235. hasta 24-02-2015. Color dorado algo traslúcido con espuma blanca poco persistente. Aromas y sabores maltosos dulces con predominio de alcohol y sensación licorosa. Cuerpo medio a fuerte donde lo que manda es la sensación alcohólica. normal.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Calisky (1100) - ALSACE, FRANCE - JUN 2, 2014
Couleur jaune, petite mousse blanche. Nez fort d’alcool et mauvais glucose. Gout alcoolisé, glucose, mauvais maïs. fin astringente

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
venom666 (411) - Elche, SPAIN - MAY 31, 2014
Clear amber color. Extremely unbalanced. A sweet/malty/alcoholic/metallic mix that makes it very disgusting.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
rok1024 (1155) - Maribor, SLOVENIA - APR 25, 2014
Clear golden appearance with little head. Malty sweet aroma, no hops, sweet strong alcohol taste. Above average malt liquor, but not something worth going for the second can.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
miquelcrush (1495) - Granollers, SPAIN - APR 15, 2014
Cervesa de 50cl i de 14% d’alcohol, els primers glops es pot beure, però a mida que passa el temps es fa molt dificil de beure. Cerveza de 50cl y de 14% de alcohol, los primeros sorbos es fácil de beber, pero a medida que pasa el tiempo se hace muy difícil de beber.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Kita (1189) - Koper, SLOVENIA - APR 8, 2014
Can, 0.50l, shared with 5 colleagues. Clear deep golden color with very oily appearance, small creamy white head and average visible carbonation. Aroma of alcohol, medicine, vegetables and grass. Tastes like a dozen of sugar lumps dissolved in alcohol. There is some dried fruity acidity, but warm alcoholic mouthfeel is too strong to taste anything else. Medium body, syrupy texture and lively carbonation in palate. Can appearance is definitely this beer’s top characteristic...

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
marieta3pz (4) - - MAR 30, 2014 does not count
Looks like someone poured gin on a beer. Too artificial. Very nice appearance, but it finished unfortunatelly in the drain