overall
Brewed by Grolsche Bierbrouwerij Ned. (SABMiller)
Style: Pale Lager
Boekelo, Netherlands

RATINGS: 1993   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.53/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Bottle: Filtered and force-carbonated.
Premium Lager / Pilsner Since 1615
Ingredients: Water, Malted barley, Hops
The company’s best selling lager.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Jptarasido (13) - - APR 9, 2016
Grolsch, Holanda La Cumbre - Cordoba - 4 puntos 2016 La Cumbre con Z, Nico y Leo ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
andrewje41 (2704) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - MAR 29, 2016
Bottle poured. I always remember this being the most tolerable of the euro lagers from my early beer days. A couple years removed, I can still agree. I actually enjoy this beer, and when in the lagery mood, I consider this a go to. Plus, the bottle is cool. Very clean flavor. Watery, but quite refreshing for what is is. Soft plasting grain. Every time I see Grolsch, it makes me think of my hero Dave Grohl. Grohl, Grolsch. If I’m pronouncing it right, it sounds close enough.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Pongauer (59) - Maassluis, NETHERLANDS - MAR 27, 2016
clear golden colour with a white foam head. a very own taste. blindfolded I would at least have the Grolsch correct in a tasting. Grolsch can go both ways, you either like it, or you hate it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
hamilton_w (211) - - MAR 27, 2016
UPDATED: JUL 18, 2016 A little malt aroma. Fair head, pale gold color. Light sweetness and bitterness, high carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
leduardol (112) - - MAR 27, 2016
Dourada limpida, com a maioria as lager da região, ultra filtradas. Creme de curta duração mas de grande formação inicial com bolhas grandes e grosseiras. Lupulo de amargor predominando e de média intensidade. Corpo médio e bem carbonatada com malte presente. Parece muito com a Heineken. Aromas de pão intensos. Garrafa de 450ml - Köln, Alemanha (26/04/2016) já havia tomado algumas vezes anteriormente mas sem registro. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
veceo (1185) - CROATIA - MAR 26, 2016
Clear golden color, average sized white head. Aroma of malt, corn, hay. Taste of malt, corn, grain. Light body, average carbonation. Grolsch.

-- rated with beerbasher/winphone

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
azzie (768) - Pula, CROATIA - MAR 26, 2016
Bottle. Clear golden liquid. Corny smell. Light body, heavy carbonation. Corny taste, some honey, a hint of sourness at finish. Ah...

-- rated with beerbasher/winphone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
sawyerpc15 (54) - Bowser, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 19, 2016
Not quite a necks but had enough skunk for me. Love the re capable bottles. Best lager from holland.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Nonsenzio (57) - Berlin, Berlin, GERMANY - MAR 6, 2016
Clear yellow brownish colour with hints of onions and sellery, and a bitter aftertaste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
retinadoc (217) - - MAR 4, 2016
Can. This is the beer you tasted when your father let you taste beer for the first time when you were a kid. Bitter, unremittingly dry, and definitely defines "an acquired taste." I can just picture the look of revulsion on my young face if I tried this beer for the first time as a child. It would be enough to scare off a kid from ever drinking beer again. However, now that I have indeed acquired a taste for beer, I can appreciate this brew for what it is: a typical Dutch beer, extremely dry and surprisingly drinkable.