overall

RATINGS: 683   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.81/5   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
A west coast Pale Ale chock-full of dank, aromatic hops. This oneís a screamer, horde it.

Available all year long. 5.2% ABV.

A version of Daisy Cutter called Classic was bottled and conditioned with Champagne Yeast. Ratings for that beer also are placed here.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
ordybill (936) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - DEC 17, 2015
Poured from a 16 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a murky golden orange with a large, thick white head. The aroma is a big rush of hops, pine and citrus. The flavor is a perfect match to the aroma. Overall, this is an excellent ale and I highly recommend it.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Strife21 (288) - North Wales, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 16, 2015
Pours hazy amber with white head. Smell is pine, hops and citrus. taste is pilsner malt, earthy hops, grass and a hint of citrus. Super Crisp and refreshing. Medium body, heavy carb.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
ajnepple (4370) - Colorado, USA - DEC 13, 2015
On tap at the Hyatt Mag Mile hotel bar, Level Two. Clear orange appearance with active carbonation and a lacy white head. Fresh aroma of zesty hops, citrus and tropical fruits, grass, light earth and light pine. Similar flavor. Light to medium body, crisp with carbonation. Nicely done, fresh and easy to drink.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Klimaet (1085) - Aarhus N, DENMARK - DEC 3, 2015
Can @ Mikkeller Bar Aarhus. Pours light hazy yellow with a big white head. Aromas of fresh hops, citrus, orange peel, floral, sweet malt. Taste is dank, citrussy, sweet orange, hops, light malt.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Camons (8739) - Hasselager, DENMARK - DEC 1, 2015
Can @ Mikkeller, Aarhus. Pours light golden with a huge white head. Aroma of malt, grassy hops, fruit, pineapple, citrus, light grapefruit. Flavor is malt, grass, fruit, pineapple, citrus, grapefruit. Medium body, average carbonation, light bitter finish. 291115

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
TheGDBatPan (23) - Rolling Meadows, Illinois, USA - NOV 23, 2015
Perfectly varied pale ale - my go-to substitute when I canít find Pipeworksí Lizard King.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Hoprider (263) - DENMARK - NOV 15, 2015
From tap. Near clear golden pour with a small white head Grassy hops on the nose.. Taste is light mineral with floral hops. Some citrus, light malty, lightly sweet but mostly light mineral, grassy hops. Mouthfeel is medium to light. Aftertaste is lightly bitter and lasting.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
lightbias (397) - USA - NOV 14, 2015
Pale ale. This usually elicits a hope that Iíll have a good one. There are so few out there that I really enjoy to the point of buying another, so as much as Iíve heard about this, I still have my doubts. Given to me by someone who really loves it, Iím determined to give it my best attention. - I pull at the tab on the can and pour the beer slowly into the tipped glass. A liquid the hue of baked peaches cascades into my tulip, and a soft, dense foam rises steadily to the rim, capping the beer with a creamy head, easily two fingers deep. - I inhale; quick, deep breaths; the aroma is quite subtle but oranges and hay grace my senses immediately, bringing on a longing for my next summer. I bring the glass to my lips and pull slowly at the rim. My tongue reacts to the light nibbles of bitterness by pulling harder at the beer and I draw deeply, filling my mouth and swallowing slowly. - My observation is a juicy brew, aromatically and during each long quaff, but the finish is dry with a gentle bite that only a hops lover would appreciate. As I drink the beer down, my glass is covered with a graceful, sticky lacing; remnants of that creamy foam that persists at the surface of my beer. - This is most definitely going to be an exception to my thoughts on Pale Ales, and if it was in my state, it would also be in my fridge. American Pale Ale, Iím really learning to love you. Daisy Cutter, Half Acre, thank you for providing a damn nice example of how it should be.

rouhlas (1962) - GREECE - NOV 13, 2015
From tap. Light hazy golden orange color with off white head. Heavy hoppy and light malty aroma, citrussy fruity, light pine, grassy, light floral, bready notes, caramel. Sweet and bitter taste like aroma. Medium oily body with soft carbonation.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
skmikeg (1543) - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA - NOV 13, 2015
Pours medium orange with a two finger off white head with nice lacing. Aroma is of citrus, dank hops, tropical fruits, grassy hops, light bready malts, and light sweet malts. Taste is pretty similar to the aroma. Has a medium body with a semi creamy mouthfeel and a semi-moderately bitter, semi dry, medium-long finish. Overall, a tasty, refreshing, hoppy, easy drinking APA.