overall

RATINGS: 60   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.21   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
From the land of the clear blue waters.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
3fourths (8020) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - DEC 24, 2003
Oh hamms hamms hamms... I used to buy you when you sold for $9 a case at the AM/PM... best damn beer value in the world... for a macro, you really weren't all that bad, but to be honest I've been into other stuff the last few years. It was fun and all... going to the lake and going fishing for a weekend with all my friends back then... we would bring along 8 or 10 cases of various "beer", and we never forgot you, dear polar-bear-who-lives-in-Wisconsin. I remember you when you were thin, had the radiance of a gold coin and pleased me more than the other at the time... but, now I try you and to be honest I think I've moved on, moved on to things you can't imagine. But don't be sad, for you have a purpose... you are the small little shining light of beerdom that many have yet to discover... you are the first babystep on the way to true, honest beerdom.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
heemer77 (5100) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - MAY 4, 2009
Oh yes. Canned. The body was pale yellow with a thin white head. The aroma was meaty with bologna and lots of grain. The taste was grainy bread with some iced tea. There was also some raw potatoes. Drinkable, but far from a pleasure.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Frank (2863) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 17, 2005
UPDATED: MAY 25, 2005 Uniquely bad even for the style. I am not a fan of any of Hammís beer despite being a fan of some similar brews. This one is too sweet, corny, overcarbonated, reeking of acetylhyde and watery with a strange after flavor. I found in hard to drink, which pretty much kills the cheap beer experience.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
adamnfineman (53) - Springfield, Oregon, USA - AUG 13, 2006
This was the beer my friendís uncle left us at his house with when we were 19. Those were fun days.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
GrainBeltGuzzler (249) - Goodhue, Minnesota, USA - JUL 9, 2004
not a beer that can be recommended, very smooth watery beer. Strong corn overtones. No real malt or hops presence. fairly similar to regular hamms in quality. Definately Bear piss

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Sham (1845) - Seattle, Washington, USA - DEC 11, 2004
Can
Hmm. Iím not going to pour this one into a glass, so Iím going to tell you what I think it looks like. Clear gold/dark yellow. Small wispy head and lacing. Nose of strong corn and grains. Grassy hops. Weak alcohol aromas. Again, the flavor is pretty much the same as the nose. Lots of corn and grainy characters. The hops are now slightly bitter and a little bit sour. The mouthfeel is watery and the flavors donít last long enough, but are there too long if you know what I mean.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
JCapriotti (1379) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 29, 2005
Sampled out of a small snifter. Pale vitamin B urine color, macro-liike faux-white head. Light, but sweet caramelly malt and some pepper. After a while, maybe after it warms up more, its a little papery. To me its better than Miller due to the less ass-like taste, though, I suspect brewed the same way.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
BeerBunker (709) - Burbank, Illinois, USA - SEP 17, 2008
Pours golden with a white head. I could almost read through it, it was so light. Aroma is of malts and corn. Taste is of ass malts and rancid corn. This one is not easy to drink.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankman (253) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2007
This is a cheap beer that drinks better than anything else in its price range (one step up from malt liquor) and deserves some respect!!! O.K. it may not deserve respect but it beats Bud and Miller.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - SEP 26, 2010
In the can thanks to Hurrisnow. Pours a medium golden color (not pale) with a bright white head. My can exploded upon opening and gushed out. Bit of a soapy aroma. Flavors are an unfortunate detergent, metallic and finishing lemon sourness. None of these were likely intended by the brewer.