Haut Limousin Lemovice Blonde

Brewed by Haut Limousin
Style: Bière de Garde
Folles, France
Serve in Stem glass, Tulip

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.84   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Tiny production. Products found in Limoges regional artisanal stores.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
erickok (3755) - Tours (and Paris), FRANCE - SEP 3, 2013
Very murky light golden body without head. Sweaty yeast, biscuit malts, bit herbal but not complex. Full mouthy feel. Bit sour, bit fizzy, odd mouth feel all together. Simple bitterness. Not terribly interesting either. (33cl bottle from La Cervoiserie Limoges)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Arve_Christian (3229) - Oslo, NORWAY - MAY 5, 2012
Backlog october 2011 Paris On tap at food festival at Sacre Cour Paris Golden color, good foam Medium body & complexity Good carbonation Enjoyable

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
The_Kendall (7) - Somerset, ENGLAND - FEB 8, 2012 does not count
As the only (or at least the first) rating for this beer I feel somewhat privileged but also feel the weight of expectation on my review being the only thing prospective tasters have to go on sadly I feel I’m going to disappoint as I’m not really into listing all the aromary, palattey stuff so here goes: It’s a bit like those South American lagers that we like to put a piece of lime in so that we feel cultured but with the lime already in it. A nice summery beer, lovely stuff but not quite the best.