overall

RATINGS: 270   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.64   EST. CALORIES: 15   ABV: 0.5%

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
PhillyBeer2112 (2544) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - OCT 11, 2004
Very very bland, I had almost expected to get a better than average NA here, but nope.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
YogiBeera (2493) - New Jersey, USA - OCT 2, 2004
Golden, spare head, soft carbonation, sulphur and cabbage nose. Sweet thin sugar taste.

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
pivo (2585) - GERMANY - SEP 26, 2004
Nose doesn’t give away that this is an NA. Pale yellow color and big foamy head. So thin and quick there is really nothing to rate or taste in detail. Watery, of course. Have had worse NAs though...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Crash (531) - Macomb, Illinois, USA - SEP 20, 2004
I was tricked into drinking this; before I knew what it was the guy was pouring it into my glass. He said it was the best non alcohol beer on the market. The fact that he was telling me that was a bit wrong but, I disagree with him. I’ve tried several other non alcoholic beers and this one was the worst.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Marko (4053) - Split / Zagreb, CROATIA - SEP 17, 2004
This was simply bad, I expected it to be at least drinkable, coming from Heineken, but it certainly wasn’t. Watery, with a sort of odd, possibly fake malty sweetness, looked fine, but the taste was almost unbearable.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
TBone (12992) - Pori, FINLAND - AUG 15, 2004
Bottled (BB 11/2004)
Lager color with small white head. Grassy nose, slightly rubbery and skunked. This NA beer actually tastes a kind of pilsener, unfortunately grassy hops are quite weak and there is some sweet artifical malt aroma.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Nate (3778) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 16, 2004
Skunky, cheesy aroma, off-kilter hops, and no malt. Mostly weak sweet corny, bready smell. Medium gold clear with thin white lacing head. Light watery body with medium-heavy carbonation. Horrible taste. Grainy, fake sweetness, with little hops, and a nasty bitterness. Corny, bready finish and bitter after - like aspirin bitter.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JUL 9, 2004
I am amzed that heineken broke presidence and put this in a brown bottle. This is just one of those drank out of sheer boredom for the rating, as it was sitting there and I figured why not. This is not terrible among this type of beers. Golden fizzy and watery, the aroma has a bit of a burnt rubber smell. What can I say overall this tastes like shit.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Bryght (17) - California, USA - JUN 22, 2004
In my drinking days, Heineken was my #1 choice among Euro brews. When I stopped drinking, I wanted so badly for Heineken to offer a comparable n/a refreshment. Instead, they offered a commercialized pseudo-clone with more water in it than Chris Webber’s knee. As disappointed as I am in this brewmeister’s lack of effort, I am soothed by the fact that it’s still a skunky, blonde brew with a nice look and aroma. Tastes like it was poured out of a brand new Converse high top, but it’s still better than all the n/a beer in the States. Overall, it’s just good enough to be in my Top 10.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
punkeedo (498) - Covington, Louisiana, USA - JUN 7, 2004
It’s a bit shameful really, I had two, but never read the bottle close enough to realize that this was made by Heineken. I know...I’m a sad rater. I did have two, though, so that should tell you something about this beer. I used to view Miller Sharp’s as the best non-alcoholic beer. Well, check this one out! The aroma is nice--malty and hoppy. It looks nice in a glass--no head, but pretty--it looks like beer. But get this--it tastes like beer! Surprisingly enough. You do realize that it’s non-alcoholic when the aftertaste rolls around. It’s that same watery, carbonated aftertaste that you get from O’douls. It’s not so bad that it ruined my experience. Heck, I had a second. So, as far as non-alcoholic beers that I’ve had thus far, this is a good’un. Recommended.