overall
Brewed by Heineken Nederland
Style: Pale Lager
Zoeterwoude, Netherlands

RATINGS: 3478   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
100% Barley malt, choice hops and pure water give this brew unsurpassed clarity.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
007lund (92) - Ann Arbor, USA - JUL 24, 2002
This might quite possibly be the íbestí beer of beer drinker wannabes. It has all the ingredients of a good beer, but remains average at best. More of a trendy thing than any. Why bother with this stuff if you can have something else thatís decent.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
mwesth (279) - Skovlunde, DENMARK - JUL 24, 2002
A bit metallic. Easy drinkable, but utterly uninteresting.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
morebier4me (140) - New York, USA - JUL 23, 2002
Gotta have this one ... better in the can.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
estoppel (1028) - Buffalo, New York, USA - JUL 23, 2002
RERATE: Managed to pick up an unskunked sixer. Sweet, with a somewhat bitter finish. Not quite so watery as your typical North American swill and its lack of adjunct off-flavors is a plus.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Under-age Drinker (96) - Colorado, USA - JUL 23, 2002
I am still struggling over the loss of Reptile, and I have only this beer to blame for my sorrow. Never again will I drink a Heineken, there is just to much risk involved...revenge will someday be mine...

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
SETANTA (582) - Bangor, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 23, 2002

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Aesir (130) - Tustin, California, USA - JUL 22, 2002
Welp, for a cheap íimportí as it is deemed in certain places around here. Itís not the worst. Itís got a decent bitter flavor. Iíd take it over a Corona, or a regular domestic. But I wouldnít take it over a delicious sandwich. Thank you and goodnight.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - JUL 22, 2002
I really donít like the metallic taste that comes from this beer (and no, Iím not taking just a sample from a can). Itís decent and very drinkable, but not my favorite. A bit too thin and watery as well. Flavor is kind of distinctive, saving its otherwise bad impression on me.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
nstal (237) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUL 22, 2002
I lived in the virgin islands for a summer and youíd be amazed how many places I went where this was the best beer they offered. How sad is that? This stuff is an average lager at best, that benefits from a good marketing department.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
gws57 (1275) - Saint Charles, Illinois, USA - JUL 22, 2002
I wonder if it was just my sample, but I didnít like this stuff at all. Iíll probably never buy it again. Slightly sour, with a bitter aftertaste.