Brewed by Heineken Nederland
Style: Pale Lager
Zoeterwoude, Netherlands

RATINGS: 3598   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
100% Barley malt, choice hops and pure water give this brew unsurpassed clarity.

beikes' rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
beikes (161) - Aarhus, - JUN 27, 2012
Along with Carlsberg and Budweiser, this is one of the worlds most famous and sold pilsner/lagers. Itís the best out of the three, and the most clean tasting, reminiscent of northern german pilsener. Iíd probably still go for Tuborg Green instead, but itís a decent drink and a good thirsquencher on a summer day. Draught version preferable. Fun note: When me and my friends started drinking beer at age 14 (yeah, that IS the norm in Denmark) or so, we all thought this was the greatest drink in the world, and thought it was all exotic. Turned out we were just ignorant

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Ralgarve (3) - BRAZIL - NOV 22, 2015 does not count
Melhor cerveja pilsen de "massa" vendida no Brasil. Cerveja honesta de puro malte. Sempre na geladeira.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Kosmokrator (629) - ITALY - NOV 22, 2015
Classica lager commerciale-spazzatura. Non sa di niente, occorre dire altro?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Nevalainen (333) - FINLAND - NOV 21, 2015
Clear golden color with white head. Aroma of malt and yeast. Taste is medium bitter. Ordinary beer. Good if you are thirsty.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Vestlake (250) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - NOV 20, 2015
12 ounce bottle. Best choice at a trade show. Well below the typical euro pale lager standards. Almost had a sweetish taste to it. It will do the trick if youíre forced into it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
CraftBeerNick (1403) - London Town, Greater London, ENGLAND - NOV 20, 2015
Tap in Amsterdam, 19th November 15. Pours like a lager, nice head. Aroma is slight metallic, malt. Taste is OK actually for a refreshment, it has reasonable bite, I have had worse

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Zlotta (569) - Amstelveen, NETHERLANDS - NOV 18, 2015
0.25 l on tap at Dickyís, Amsterdam. Clear, pale golden yellow with a medium large, creamy, almost stable, white head. Sweetish-malty aroma of hay and sweet malts. Sweetish-malty taste of hay and sweet malts, followed by a short, just slightly bitter finish. Thin body, minimally watery mouthfeel, very soft carbonation. Quite drinkable, no complains.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Fin (8699) - Merton, Oxfordshire, England, Oxfordshire, ENGLAND - NOV 15, 2015
Can from our ferry to Harwich to Hoek of Holland, Consumed at home Sunday 15th November 2015 (I needed some lager to cook with, why specifically lager I donít know but I did, so I have taken the opportunity to rate this) Light gold in colour, a bit pissy I guess, Very little to get excited or upset about sweet, burpy, very average macro tosh, had better had worse. A6 A3 T6 P3 Ov11 2.9

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
scihijanda (5) - TURKEY - NOV 14, 2015 does not count
real beer, is look like this. I do not want any aroma in my beer, call me old fashioned if you want.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
bubblehouse (921) - louisville, Kentucky, USA - NOV 14, 2015
Its Heineken what else can I say. If nothing else it gives me memories of times before craft beer was prevalent.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Lonick (1025) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - NOV 13, 2015
Bottle @home tasting General Election 2015 (rating backlog) Pours golden quite a big white head. Nose is caramel, slight floral and mineral. Taste is ok, caramel and with a reasonably bitter after taste.