Brewed by Heineken Nederland
Style: Pale Lager
Zoeterwoude, Netherlands

RATINGS: 3600   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
100% Barley malt, choice hops and pure water give this brew unsurpassed clarity.

HighlanderOne's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
HighlanderOne (1104) - Bergen County, New Jersey, USA - MAY 21, 2001
Itís an OK beer, better than Bud fer shure, but I generally stay away from it for 2 reasons. First, there are better choices, and second, it gives me an intense headache if itís my first of the day. Itís my neighborís favorite though, and I try to have 2 or 3 good beers before I take one of his offerings. Incidentally, since I mounted a bottle opener outside on my deck, Iím the most popular guy in the neighborhood on Saturday afternoons.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
silik0n (3) - Beograd, SERBIA - NOV 26, 2015 does not count
bottle 0.33, golden, clear, sparkling, white foam, lightly bitter, light body, thin feel, average carbonation,

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
demannu (247) - New Jersey, USA - NOV 26, 2015
Nothing special at all but not the worst beer Iíve had. Yeast Harry like qualities in aroma and taste. Light bitterness. Decently refreshing palate. Drinkable but not preferred.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Ralgarve (5) - Passo Fundo, BRAZIL - NOV 22, 2015 does not count
Melhor cerveja pilsen de "massa" vendida no Brasil. Cerveja honesta de puro malte. Sempre na geladeira.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Kosmokrator (668) - ITALY - NOV 22, 2015
Classica lager commerciale-spazzatura. Non sa di niente, occorre dire altro?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Nevalainen (338) - FINLAND - NOV 21, 2015
Clear golden color with white head. Aroma of malt and yeast. Taste is medium bitter. Ordinary beer. Good if you are thirsty.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Vestlake (250) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - NOV 20, 2015
12 ounce bottle. Best choice at a trade show. Well below the typical euro pale lager standards. Almost had a sweetish taste to it. It will do the trick if youíre forced into it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
CraftBeerNick (1412) - London Town, Greater London, ENGLAND - NOV 20, 2015
Tap in Amsterdam, 19th November 15. Pours like a lager, nice head. Aroma is slight metallic, malt. Taste is OK actually for a refreshment, it has reasonable bite, I have had worse

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Zlotta (575) - Amstelveen, NETHERLANDS - NOV 18, 2015
0.25 l on tap at Dickyís, Amsterdam. Clear, pale golden yellow with a medium large, creamy, almost stable, white head. Sweetish-malty aroma of hay and sweet malts. Sweetish-malty taste of hay and sweet malts, followed by a short, just slightly bitter finish. Thin body, minimally watery mouthfeel, very soft carbonation. Quite drinkable, no complains.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Fin (8701) - Merton, Oxfordshire, England, Oxfordshire, ENGLAND - NOV 15, 2015
Can from our ferry to Harwich to Hoek of Holland, Consumed at home Sunday 15th November 2015 (I needed some lager to cook with, why specifically lager I donít know but I did, so I have taken the opportunity to rate this) Light gold in colour, a bit pissy I guess, Very little to get excited or upset about sweet, burpy, very average macro tosh, had better had worse. A6 A3 T6 P3 Ov11 2.9

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
scihijanda (5) - TURKEY - NOV 14, 2015 does not count
real beer, is look like this. I do not want any aroma in my beer, call me old fashioned if you want.