overall

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
A crisp and refreshing blonde lager celebrating the Pacific Northwest.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BeerLimey (2154) - California, USA - OCT 6, 2005
Clear golden appearance, mild carbonation. All malt, grain aroma. Sweet malty palate, with decent carbonation and just enough hop bite to add balance.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
BrewDad (4772) - Olympia, Washington, USA - SEP 17, 2005
Wow,,,Henries finally did a great beer. I guess this was a brewer who knew how to make blondes. I love the flavor and the color was awesome. I will have this one again when I am at my friends house drinking thier beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
OldMrCrow (1756) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUL 9, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 10, 2005 From the bottle.

Pours clear amber, with a moderate head. Nose is mostly alcohol with a touch of hops and a slightly off aroma. Uninspired palate, tolerable flavor.

"Drinkable" is the best I can say for it, but it’s also more than I can say for most others at this price point.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Aubrey (3430) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JUN 4, 2005
Clear and dark gold; mostly headless. Moderate carbonation; body was kind of thin and a little watery. Sweet, honey-like malts ... grainier toward the finish. Has some undesirable corn notes as well. Hops were flowery and grassy, and they almost had a balancing amount of bitterness. Slightly sticky and a teensy bit too sweet. Not too exciting, but drinkable.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - MAR 13, 2005
Pours clear and golden with little head and no lace. Not a strong aroma but has some of that hoppy smell. Has a light malt flavor with a decent dose of hops that makes for a nice finish. Light and fizzy in the mouth. Not my favorite style but makes for a drinkable brew that is cheaper by the 12 pack than the macrobrew swill.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
celogan (201) - Oroville, California, USA - DEC 12, 2004
I don’t know what was in your bottle, but this stuff poured darkish gold wiith a head that evaporated rapidly. No lacing whatsoever. Aroma reminded me of corn syrup. Carbonatoin was tolerable, but could have been livelier. Flavor was sweet corny foretaste with very slight maltiness, and an "essence" of hop bitterness at the finish, but you’d have to be looking for it since it is so subtle. Not the worst beer I ever had, but once this 12 pack is gone, I won’t buy it again; though if it was offered for free and there was no other choice I’d propabley drink it again ... maybe.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
OD40oz (773) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - DEC 4, 2004
This was pretty tasteless stuff in my opinion. Off yellow color, smooth but not much in the taste department. I bought this in Gillette Wyoming while I was searching for Keystone Premium.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
badgerben (4385) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - OCT 15, 2004
Burnt Beer Night: Slightly yellow color with a thin head. Fruity aroma. Rotten hop taste. Not the worst, but I’d not have it again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - OCT 12, 2004
Burnt Beer Night: Gold Coloring. Little Head... Some Fruit and Hops on the Nose and Palate. Not a Whole Lot Going on In This Beer. Bought it Because I Like History... That Just Goes to Show!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Ernest (6142) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - OCT 8, 2004
Head is initially small, fizzy, white, fully diminishing. Body is clear medium yellow. Aroma is moderately hoppy (grapefruit, herbs), trace malt (toasted grain), with a note of DMS. Flavor is moderately sweet, lightly bitter. Finish is lightly sweet, moderately bitter, unclean. Light to medium body, watery texture, lively carbonation, metallic. Savvy brewers of swill have learned that they can appeal to pseudo beer geeks by upping the hops enough to cover up some of the glaring faults, and release it under a micro-ish brand name. And thus we have this little drain pour, whose hops at first mask the DMS stink in the aroma, but cannot help the foul and metallic aftertaste. Don’t be fooled. Shame on Full Sail for brewing this line of crap.