overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 23   MEAN: 1.92/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.1   EST. CALORIES: 81   ABV: 2.7%
Herrn-Radler is a refreshing beer and lemonade mix for every occasion. A blend of 50% Herrnbräu tradition and 50% lemonade produced with spring water from the Bernadett Springs. Herrn-Radler is a popular Bavarian tradition.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Schroppfy (2360) - Łódż, Warsaw, Poland; Michigan, Ohio, USA - JAN 21, 2003
As I have said many times, I don't mind fruit beers, I just want them to beer first, fruit second. This is refreshing, but I can hardly detect any of the beers presence. I would've guessed at a wheat rather than a ils, for example, but that's it. Refreshing sure........Exceptionally clear, frothy head that dies rapidly, sweet lemon and sugar taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
JPDIPSO (4956) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - APR 29, 2002
Russ’n Mak. Not my style if I want lemon in my beer I’d put it in myself. For the younger kids.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - MAR 19, 2002
this one’s really different. half wheat beer - half lemonade! Hard lemonade you say!? Not hardly! none of that sweet-tart taste here. This was served to me in an ice filled glass with a straw. it was soo crisp, clean and refreshing. Quite pleasant.