Hideout Strawberry Stout (Nitro)

Hideout Strawberry Stout (Nitro)
     click to upload

RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 3.9/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.91   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
fakebeersnob (142) - Saginaw, Michigan, USA - MAR 15, 2014
I have been rooting for the Hideout after I stumbled upon their brewery shortly after they opened. I am glad the local craft brew bar not only carries them, but carries their unique beers. I stopped in to try this one. It reminds me of a Guiness in a way that it looks dark and heavy but is easy drinking, In fact, it is easier drinking. I would be able to drink a pint in one drink if I wanted to waste the flavor. This was not listed as a milk stout, but reminds me of a milk stout or cream stout. Maybe that is due to the nitro aspect. The strawberry comes through at the end. It is not overwhelming. More of hints at the finish. The upfront was more of just a very creamy stout. I very much enjoyed this. Have recommended it again. This is a very easy drinking stout.