overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Hoegaarden (InBev)
Style: Belgian White (Witbier)
Hoegaarden, Belgium
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 3480   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Unfiltered Belgian White, flavored with coriander and orange peel, creating a sweet & sour taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Stoneagedinosaur (1) - Verwood, Dorset, ENGLAND - MAR 30, 2014 does not count
floral, pale, cloudy, minimal head, medium sweetness, light body, creamy, lively, long finish,

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Tsekouratos (112) - Nea Filadelfeia, Athens, GREECE - MAR 29, 2014
330 no bottle. Yellow hazy color with a huge white head. Aromas of yeast, lemon and bananas. Similar taste. Sweet aftertaste not very long. Very light body with medium carbonation.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
kryon (1104) - SWEDEN - MAR 28, 2014
Pours hazy yellow with high white head Aromas of wheat, biscuits, bananas, coriander seeds Taste sweet with notes of wheat, sweet fruits, hints of citrus and coriander

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Renobob (452) - Besançon, FRANCE - MAR 25, 2014
Bière blanche sans intérêt à part s’il en reste dans la glacière du pique-nique et qu’il fait encore 30°C à 18H...

JaiDoubleU (5) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 24, 2014 does not count
My favourite summertime beer. Light aromatic with a nice after taste. I buy this whenever I see it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
didir1010 (1) - Orlando, Florida, USA - MAR 24, 2014 does not count
I definitely have a more feminine pallet, or as some say I don’t like beer. I went to The Pub with my husband and let my waiter pick beers for me. I loved Hoegaarden. I was pleasantly surprised and am now planning our next trip to The Pub and also looking for Hoegaarden in bottles.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Magela (52) - Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL - MAR 22, 2014
Cerveja leve e suave. Toques cítricos no nariz que chegam firmes no sabor. Este é apimentado e bem balanceado. Final claro.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
StrangeBrew89 (5) - - MAR 22, 2014 does not count
this is a tasty brew!! really a winner the slight fruity tast is not a overkill and still stays true to its beer flavor!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Doofgoblin (267) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAR 22, 2014
For a Witbier, this one is pretty much a standard. Aroma is citrus, coriander, faint banana. The taste is citrus, wheaty, somewhat spicy with coriander. Finish is sweet like you’d expect with a citrus burp.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
TirpChirp (14) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 20, 2014
One of my favorites. Very glad the recipe was not lost forever. Love the style but always laugh to myself when I make eye contact with a bartender and say HOE... garden