overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Hoegaarden (InBev)
Style: Witbier
Hoegaarden, Belgium
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 3898   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Unfiltered Belgian White, flavored with coriander and orange peel, creating a sweet & sour taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
Accaris (21) - Athens, Georgia, USA - SEP 25, 2003
With a dreamy light cloudy color with a white head, this beer is great in the glass. It has a smooth citrus and wheat taste with a tad of spice that makes it unique. A winsome white beer that's great with a lemon.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Kinger (21) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 31, 2005
I know that obviously here this beer is considered to be quite good, I guess I just don’t like the style, or maybe it’s the spicy coriander and orange peel, very strong flavour. Had it in the Hoegarrden glass out of a bottle. I hope the next spicy beer I have pans out better.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
isamublue (21) - Huntington Beach, California, USA - MAY 2, 2006
I foud the wheat flavor a bit too overwhelming. Not my favorite wheat, but I wiil gladly drink again.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
LLee (21) - Brandon, Mississippi, USA - SEP 6, 2006
On Tap: The first time I tried this beer was from a bottle, tasty, but not overly impressed. Went out to a local eatery, they had your usual American horse piss (Bud, Miller, Coors), I noticed that they had Hoegaarden White on tap, I have a knew found respect for this beer. Clean, crisp, smooth and refreashing. All around good beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
DrinkMoreBeer (21) - Seattle, Washington, USA - NOV 23, 2006
Bottle. Somewhat tart, vinegar tone with noticeable fermented/yeast notes. Not my favorite style of beer but this one drinks easier than most Belgian whites I’ve tried.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
beerandmath (21) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 21, 2011
A great beer that is not too heavy. It reminds me a lot of Blue Moon, but is much better quality.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
sawmill2188 (21) - Michigan, USA - JUN 28, 2012
Great flavor and wonderfully drinkable. Very light amber color and finishes easy. One of my favorites

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Yirg (21) - - OCT 3, 2013
Bottle, brewed in Belgium. Light amber color. A bit hazy. Head is light colored and fast to dissipate. Somewhat over-carbonated for my liking. Light body. Yeasty aroma. Light sourness. OK beer, but nothing amazing.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
mkaminski (21) - POLAND - JUN 10, 2014
Spicy, but not too spicy aroma: smells a bit like a gingerbread, albeit less invasive, perhaps because of the wheat. Tastes of banana, with very gentle hops hint, and a generous dose of dough-like flavors. Very refreshing, everything that wheat beer should be in its traditional rendition.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
danieliglesias (21) - - MAY 3, 2015
Cerveja suave, com características cítricas perfeitas para dias quentes, assim como os da cidade de Palmas TO.