overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Hoegaarden (InBev)
Style: Belgian White (Witbier)
Hoegaarden, Belgium
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 3693   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Unfiltered Belgian White, flavored with coriander and orange peel, creating a sweet & sour taste.

kaaskop99 (16) - escondido, California, USA - AUG 21, 2002
a world class wheatbeer!! tried to homebrew this beer many times but it’s balance of flavors is just impossible to copy. my all time favorite especially from tap

lmahony199 (52) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - JUN 17, 2001
A pimp amoung boys when drinking whites.

crankball (6) - Butler, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 20, 2001 does not count
best wheat beer!

RemRi99 (2) - 12, SLOVAK REPUBLIC - JUL 31, 2001 does not count
Chuti to skoro ako bazova malinovka.

felle99 (2) - schoten, BELGIUM - JUN 13, 2001 does not count
just the best white beer in the world!!!!!!

RAUCHFEST (122) - PROSPECT PARK, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 27, 2002
my best hoegaarden experince was when touring with the ale street news group to belgium strictly for beer and culture. our flight was late arriving in brussels our beerless leader tony forder phoned ahead to the brewery and tey said being an hour late did not matter but was there anything they could do for us and his reply was have a beer ready. so when we arrived and entered the pub they were immediately pouring us fresh wit beer from the source words could not describe everybodys reaction especially for the first beer of the day.austinpowers inspired me to writ this little bit of a story because this was my first experience with wit while in belgium and why i think it rates a 5.0 especialy under these circumstances

Loic99 (23) - LUXEMBOURG - JUL 25, 2001
a perfect wit beer...love that orange and spice! original and perfect for a hot smogy day on the patio...best served in 500ml glass, very cold or not at all...sublime!

Kodos (205) - USA - OCT 4, 2001
Unbelievable combination of flavors in this beer make it one of my all time favorites. Try it, you WILL like it!

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 21, 2003 Cool bottle nice cloudy beer. Weiss beer is the best and this and Hacker-Pschorre are the best of the genre. I must say I can't make up my mind between the two of which is the worlds best beer. Great w lemon, and it tastes as good as a great meal. Light and smooth.

Jeronimus99 (35) - Moscow, RUSSIA - SEP 7, 2001
One of my most lovely beer and one of the best wheat one! Tastes like honey! The herbal palate makes this whhite beer even more beautiful! Fantastic from the barrel, but not so good when it is in bottle.