overall
Brewed by Bavaria Brouwerij (Netherlands)
Style: Pale Lager
Lieshout, Netherlands

RATINGS: 395   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.12   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
bluevegie (3059) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - JAN 19, 2004
Cheap inoffensive beer. Pale straw colour, short lasting head, grainy malt flavour with some bitterness and not much else.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerFiend (7) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - JAN 15, 2004 does not count
I was a bit of a fan of Dutch lagers before purchasing this one, but the only good thing I can say is that it was cheap. I thought that dutch beer was something of a sure thing until I tried this one. Best I can say is that it goes down easily enough, which is good as it's not a beer you want to dwell on. Beware of cheap Dutch beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
thehoff (596) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 7, 2004
To tell you the truth I'm already scared to try this beer. I havent had any good dutch beer experiences. I am happy however that there is no green bottle. This is a very light lager. frothy white head. Lots of carbonation. Smells bittersweet. Has a very distint taste. Like some sort of candy. Minty perhaps, bitter. Quite nice actually. So far the best beer from Holland I have had. Would go great with food. I cannot place that candy flavor but I will try.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
TheDean (786) - MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 28, 2003
Wow, I din't know they Made Miller Light in Holland and named it Hollandia. Nothing special, taste like a bad PBR.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 5/20
thegreenrooster (3299) - St.louis, Missouri, USA - DEC 28, 2003
Typical Heineken type Euro lager. Nothing really special here. Straw yellow pour with a bland and skunky taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
canary dog (665) - Rutland, Vermont, USA - NOV 28, 2003
Yet another mediocre, skunky Euro lager. A plain finish characterized by a sweet adjunct flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
JPDIPSO (4956) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 15, 2003
Dark straw color with a foamy head. Aromas of light malt, herbal hops and apples. Faint and water flavors that include some graininess and a tart apple quality.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
lasonovich (151) - AUSTRALIA - OCT 17, 2003
Cheap european swill, I can't say that this beer has many redeeming features other than a good body and light gold colour. Chemical taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
bac080 (398) - Bloomington, Illinois, USA - SEP 22, 2003
When I purchased this, the guy at the counter told me it was like Heineken without that nasty aftertaste. Well, yeah, sort of.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
sethdude (702) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 4, 2003
Some pale piss yellow color, some carbonation, some thin head. Some skunky odor, some sourness (probably some rice), some boring lager flavor, some weak ending with a little bitterness, some heineken would be about the same. Some beer I would not drink again.